Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Redskins Player in History

skinfan2k

Man, I loved Ade Jimoh. He was not a good football player but it always seemed like in Madden he would always have the key pick 6 for the win (dont ask me how).

Could I nominate John Hall? Sure he was statistically decent but all I remember is missed clutch FGs.

This page alone has Eddie Murray, Conway, and John Hall. time to close the thread because it's making posters here look like idiots.

Rules are simple: No kickers, had to have STARTED at least a season. What is so difficult about this?

edit: Okay, so I guess we can use kickers. But none of those guys were the worst Redskin in history.

It's David Terrell, I put my life on it.

Calvin Muhammed and Alvin Harper were both major busts but hands down without question.... we have a tie Heath Shuler and Desmond Howard. Both had million dollar physical skills but ten cent heads.

GREAT call...Alvin Harper was the guy I was trying to remember. We got him when he was cut from Dalla. Norv, in his ususal wisdom, signed him to a one year $1 million contract.

He caught EXACTLY one pass that year.

Honorable mention: the incredibly hyped CFL product, Shar Pourdanisah - - was beaten by the bull rush EVERY time.

I read all the pages, and disgusted in some of you guys.

Alvin Walton was the man, I loved Terry Orr. Now, we are looking for worst and I mean alot of these guys were ok players. Albert Connell had a monster season, Rod Gardner made alot of plays. Shar Poudanesh, had several good games. I hated Stanley Richard, the sheriff, I think someone shot that sheriff but he was not bad. He was ok, and could not tackle to save his life. Walt Harris are u kidding me. Walt was playing on opposite side of Champ and people were not going to throw on Champ so they picked on him and he was competent. He actually played BETTER than average. Heath Shuler, is a QB and did not play a full season, he was constantly hurt. Tracy Rocker, are u guys nuts. He was one of the better up and coming DTs but could not stay on the field. I would have to say, that for all the hype, not for being worst, but the hype was.....

Dana Stubblefield, he was not horrible but I really think Redskins made a mistake and took a 3 technique tackle and tried to make him do a 2 Technique. He was a gap buster and they really misused him. AND

Trotter, same story, he was strong and blew up plays but not instinctive. Philly used him correctly, just attack line cause chaos and run to the ball.

Redskins said, READ READ READ and attack. Thats was not his thing.

There you have it.

Gerald Williams. He tooked over at CB when Mike Bass got hurt back in 1974(?). Danny Buggs dropped practically every pass that Billy Kilmer threw to him(nickname virgin hands). He was the first Redskin I offically hated. Heath Shuler, Trace Rocker, and Michael Westbrook were poor draft picks

Yeah, Lloyd definitely gets my vote. There certainly were others over the years who were just as bad as he was, but he gets the edge thanks to his complete lack of interest in being part of the team.

I'm w/ ya on Lloyd,

But I also say Shuler, as our worst draft pick (or the one who let us down the most)

Oh jeesh who was the free agent we got from the Vikings when free agency frist started? Big name guy too.

Other than him it would have to be Peon Sanders.

Al Noga

My vote goes to: Sean "God told me to hold out for more money" Gilbert.

Archived