Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Redskins Player in History

skinfan2k

I'd have to say Shar Pourdanesh LT and Rod Stephens MLB. I'll throw Heath Shuler in there too.

I'll never forget a game against Tampa back in the day when Tampa kept running the same exact running play. I think it was Matt Millen who was commentating on T.V.. They had to kinda calm him down because he was being so critical of Rod Stephens. He was very emotional. But he was correct. Tampa who was an awful team at that time just lined up and ran the ball down the Skins throats. Rod Stephens was terrible.

Shar Pourdanesh was an oxygen thief. He was about 6'7" and about 320 pounds and was softer than tissue paper. I mean used to get straight bull rushed and put on his back. No foot work or upper body strength at all. The worst LT in Redskin History to me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This list can get nasty......DT Tracy Rocker,TE Terry Orr,WR Walter Stanley,WR Andre Reed,QB Carey Conklin, T Shar Pondanese(sp),CB Brain Davis,TE Scott Galbraith,S Alvin Walton and Ronnie Harman.

Alvin Walton??? Are you serious? He was an extremely hard hitting safety back in the day!!! Plus, he had a mohawk!

Okay, I don't know if you all remember this but it's week 3 of the 92' season, Desmond Howard started the game at wide receiver...it's the 1st drive of the game and here it is 14 years later and Desmond is STILL trying to get off the line of scrimmage against the corner back.

I don't think Heath Shuler started 16 games here but he should still be the biggest bomb ever for us...1994 was a waste...we were 3-13 and each of our starters had 1 win each, John Freize, Heath Shuler and Gus Frerotte...1995, Frerotte took over.

This list can get nasty......DT Tracy Rocker,TE Terry Orr,WR Walter Stanley,WR Andre Reed,QB Carey Conklin, T Shar Pondanese(sp),CB Brain Davis,TE Scott Galbraith,S Alvin Walton and Ronnie Harman.

Your list is quite flawed my friend. Orr and Walton were good player's and I believe Davis was the starting DB for the '87 SB team.

Hands Down Mark Brunell

Patrick is that you?

But anyway everytime something went terribly wrong on defense it was always JIMOH and before him it was TERRELL. How Terrell kept making the team and how Jimoh still makes the team is mind boggling. I get so nervous when I see him on the field. That guy sucks balls:laugh:

Archived