Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Redskins Player in History

skinfan2k

this thread coudl be fun... the objective is that the guy must be a starter on the skins team for more than 1 yr... no punters, and kickers can be included..

players from the 80s-90s, im certainly not a pro remember old redskins names

90s-00s era from petitbon, turner, and gibbs

00s-present spurrier, marty, gibbs

List your names!!!

mark carrier was terriable in coverage, dana stublefield really sucked without the steroids. that penn state ol was absolutly aweful, even his highlights sucked, i remeber thinking who is that, then i saw his high light reel thats when i knew he would be THE worst 1st rounder ever. Heath Shuler really did have alot of talent just hit some real bad breaks...anyone remeber when he seperated his shoulder and one of our players then hit him on said shoulder as encouragement as he is coming off the field...

How about Andre Johnson? Wasn't that his name? He was a first round O lineman we got from Penn State that played about one game for us... Then went to the Lions or something and was equally impressive. He wasnt a starter or anything but I think he definitely qualifies.

Stanley Richard was absolutely horrendous as well. tackled everyone at the shoulders all the time... arent professional football players supposed to learn how to tackle before they get to the NFL?

And of course, Stubby. :doh:

sorry broke the rules corey ramer seatle.

Come on, he was a quality starter, but undersized and underskilled to take Ray Brown's place on the backup roster at guard. One game with two busted plays made playing out of position does not make for a bad player. You'd rather have Shar Poundresh (sp) than Cory at their "primes"? Heck, even Candidate was worse.

Edit: Or Gardener or Michael Westbrook. Brett Conway? (can't tell if rules said no punters or kickers, or no punters but kickers okay) I'm sure more will come to me as I try to work today. Who was TE before Stephen Alexander?

This list can get nasty......DT Tracy Rocker,TE Terry Orr,WR Walter Stanley,WR Andre Reed,QB Carey Conklin, T Shar Pondanese(sp),CB Brain Davis,TE Scott Galbraith,S Alvin Walton and Ronnie Harman.

Alvin Walton & Terry Orr should never be on this list or in any thread :mad:

.... Thery're both core Redskins.... :applause:

This list can get nasty......DT Tracy Rocker,TE Terry Orr,WR Walter Stanley,WR Andre Reed,QB Carey Conklin, T Shar Pondanese(sp),CB Brain Davis,TE Scott Galbraith,S Alvin Walton and Ronnie Harman.

There is no way Alvin Walton or Terry Orr should be on that list.

mark carrier was terriable in coverage, dana stublefield really sucked without the steroids. that penn state ol was absolutly aweful, even his highlights sucked, i remeber thinking who is that, then i saw his high light reel thats when i knew he would be THE worst 1st rounder ever. Heath Shuler really did have alot of talent just hit some real bad breaks...anyone remeber when he seperated his shoulder and one of our players then hit him on said shoulder as encouragement as he is coming off the field...

Have to remember about Stublefield he had Bryant Young with him when he was a Niner. Young made him look better than he was. I always thought he was (Stubbfield) overrated.

Alvin Walton and Terry Orr? :doh:

Are you Insane? Are you nutz?

Terry Orr didnt know his role ,He couldn't block and he drop half the passes.MAybe he was good @ special teams .and he was the 3 TE behind DOC and Donnie. Please show me some of his highlights.He was the ML Carr ( Celtics cheerleader &bench warmer)for the SKins ,only thing he did was celebrate well with the players.

Alvin Walton was slow ,couldn't cover anyone .Maybe be he shouldnt been on the list .But it was either Him or Sam Slade.U can pick it

I have nothing but love for any player that dons the Burgundy and Gold (with one or two exceptions) but since you asked:

1995: 34 522 1

1996: 34 505 1

1997: 34 559 3

1998: 44 736 6

1999: 65 1191 9

2000: 9 103 0

2001: 57 664 4

For a seven-year, full-time #1 WR those are absolutely HORRIBLE numbers. I cannot believe we kept that guy around as long as we did.

It is no contest!!!

Heath Shuler:puke:

He will forever be inscribed in the redskins Hall of SHAME!!!!

The worst first round draft pick by the skins EVER!!!

Noone will ever measure up to his level of worthlessness.

His name alone makes me want to vomit.

:puke:

Terry Orr didnt know his role ,He couldn't block and he drop half the passes.MAybe he was good @ special teams .and he was the 3 TE behind DOC and Donnie. Please show me some of his highlights.He was the ML Carr ( Celtics cheerleader &bench warmer)for the SKins ,only thing he did was celebrate well with the players.

Alvin Walton was slow ,couldn't cover anyone .Maybe be he shouldnt been on the list .But it was either Him or Sam Slade.U can pick it

You oughta be on the list.

Archived