Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

So Bisping climbs the ranks a bit, even though he just fought an obvious inferior opponent.

So....hmm where does this leave 185......Silva vs. GSP is assumed if GSP beats Shields. Will Sonnen be back and ready in time? Is Dana giving him an automatic rematch when he is ready? I say he should get penalized for his BS, and at least have to maybe fight Bisping for a #1 contenders match first.

What say you guys?

Ok here we go....Let's go Penn...please show us you still have some gas left in the tank. A win over a bigger guy, who is a grinder would go a long way to show the doubters.

---------- Post added February-27th-2011 at 05:02 AM ----------

If anyone has a free stream can you pm it to me?*

*for research purposes only

Try www.channelsurf.eu

or

www.atdhenet..tv

"so I've heard" *wink*

LOL Mark Hunt can strike! And I love how the commentators in the UFC want the fight to keep going no matter what but in Strikeforce they're creaming their pants for a doctor stoppage. I guess there's a reason why the UFC is #1.

---------- Post added February-27th-2011 at 12:39 AM ----------

Yeah BJ sounded broken.

GSP pistol whipped Fitch in their first fight I don't see anything different happening in a rematch.

LOL Mark Hunt can strike! And I love how the commentators in the UFC want the fight to keep going no matter what but in Strikeforce they're creaming their pants for a doctor stoppage. I guess there's a reason why the UFC is #1.

---------- Post added February-27th-2011 at 12:39 AM ----------

Yeah BJ sounded broken.

GSP pistol whipped Fitch in their first fight I don't see anything different happening in a rematch.

to be fair the koscheck fight should have been stopped if you see that Dana blog video Josh has nerve damage and can't even run because of his eye. I don't think the strikeforce commentators wanted the fight to end they just go along with the doctors orders.

Edited by Dr. Do Itch Big