Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Rumble is a monster, always has been. I'm stoked that he's finally fighting at the correct weight and getting his dues.

He's always had power but he was channeling Mike Tyson tonight. Looked like he was swinging a pair of hammers.

I can't see any outcome that isn't Lawler winning fairly easily tonight. Not sure how powerful that immortal crazy trance thing he does is but I think he's catching a beating tonight.

I'm torn Dest...two of my favorite fighters and don't want to see either lose but Lawler is just a different breed. Brown has been killing everyone as of late though so you never know...

I can't see any outcome that isn't Lawler winning fairly easily tonight. Not sure how powerful that immortal crazy trance thing he does is but I think he's catching a beating tonight.

Brown has always been pretty weak to the body, wouldn't be shocked if Lawler ends it with a clean body shot.

He's always had power but he was channeling Mike Tyson tonight. Looked like he was swinging a pair of hammers.

I still remember the fake knee to the face by Koschec against Rumble. Everytime I see rumble fight I think of that lol