Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

That's exactly what I immediately thought. Bigfoot tested positive for that fight. I know there aren't a lot of fights to choose from Dana, and yeah that fight was insane, but perhaps you could rep another one.

Matt Brown weighs in at 172.5, athletic commission won't let him cut any more weight.

I can't recall a gold medalist ever being in the UFC. I know Rulan Gardner fought in Pride once.

Have a feeling they might break Ronda/Gina news during the fights tonight. Seems like perfect timing. Give her a ringside seat, have Ronda there, interview them together...

I

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

I can't recall a gold medalist ever being in the UFC. I know Rulan Gardner fought in Pride once.

Have a feeling they might break Ronda/Gina news during the fights tonight. Seems like perfect timing. Give her a ringside seat, have Ronda there, interview them together...

I

Kevin Jackson went 2-2 in the UFC, I can't think of any other gold medalist who have fought in the UFC.

When they do announce Rousey/Carano, it will be interesting to see how they promote it. Carano's highlights might not even be in HD lol.

as for tonight:

Lawler over Brown by (T)KO: I know he's on a run, but I still can't get behind Brown. He has shown improvement, but I think his run is more about fortuitous timing and matchmaking than anything else. Lawler is better just about everywhere.

Rumble over Lil Nog by (T)KO: Nog gets the moral victory of not being forced to pull out before this fight. Rumble has pretty good defensive wrestling and if Nog can't get him down, its going to get ugly very fast.

Bermudez over Clay Guida by Unanimous Decision

Josh Thomson over Bobby Green by Unanimous Decision

Edited by StillUnknown

Dang, I missed the Prelims cuz I forgot about the early start.

Can someone tell me how Cummins looked ?

Looked pretty good, still needs time to develop. Took Kingsbury down a hell of a lot, but Kyle kept getting back up. Hope they don't throw him to another wolf. He needs to fight more guys in the lower tier of the division. Kingsbury is basically the Glass Joe of LHW. Give him Von Keiser, not Mr. Frickin Sandman.

I caught the first couple rounds, then had to drop a deuce in the 3rd. He got dropped badly early in the first round, but recouped quickly, and had a strong 2nd round. He won the decision.

Masvidal might have the best recovery powers in all of MMA. That shot he got hit with in the 1st looked like a kill shot, but he bounced right back up a half second later. Even won the rest of the first round. Clearly won the 2nd & 3rd on the strength of his grappling. Very good well balanced fighter. I doubt he ever fights for a title, but he's a tough out for anybody.

8 in a row for Bobby Green, never saw this kind success coming for him, especially within the UFC. 

Edited by StillUnknown