Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Paul Daley vs. Tyron Woodley: I don't like Paul Daley but I agree with StillUnknown that he's gonna land a shot and get back on track. I think people have forgotten how dangerous he is despite being such a snot.

Daley by KTFO, Round 1

Robbie Lawler vs. Tim Kennedy: I always seem to root for Lawler. I have nothing against Kennedy whatsoever but Ruthless Robbie's heavy hands are more fun to watch than a grinder like Tim. However, Kennedy's smart, gritty and should be able to use his motor to neutralize a plodding and striking Lawler tonight.

Kennedy by Submission, Round 3

Marloes Coenen vs. Miesha Tate: Coenen got smoked all night in her last fight before pulling off that flash sub. I wonder if Miesha can learn from that. "USA! USA! USA!"

Coenen by UD.

Fedor vs. Dan Henderson: Despite that beating Fedor took against a literal sasquatch, he was fighting fiercely and throwing fast, hard combos early on. He looked really good but he just wasn't big enough to hold up against Bigfoot on what may have been the best night Silva will ever have in a cage. I don't think he's done and I think we will see a barn-burner in the main event tonight. This is one of those fights where I cannot root for either man because I have so much respect for both. I think the first round will be a slugfest but if they make it out of that, it'll get down to some serious ground battles.

Fedor by submission. Round 3.

---------- Post added July-30th-2011 at 08:23 PM ----------

True, but her only loss is to the epitome of ugly...aka Wanderlei Silva with a vagina.

:ols::D

That uppercut under the arm put Fedor out for a second, and Hendo landed a couple more punches near or on the back of Fedor's head. Fedor somehow regained his senses and rolled on to his back a split second after Herb moved in to call it. It's understandable, but unfortunate.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Worst. Stoppage. Ever.

Or at least of Herb Dean's career. Wtf was he seeing? If he was going to stop that, why not stop when Fedor was pounding Hendo out?

I'm pissed about the ref stoppage, especially considering Fedor's last two fights. He took more punishment from Bigfoot. I think the fan's reactions in the stadium said it all.

Ugh. Makes me hate Herb Dean. I used to think he was one of the best but he ****ed this one up. Fedor needs to fight again.

---------- Post added July-31st-2011 at 01:11 AM ----------

And **** Mauro Ranallo for dismissing it as a good stoppage at the end of the telecast. There's a reason why you aren't commentating in the big league.