Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/27/3046148/ufc-147-vitor-belfort-injured-wanderlei-silva

UFC Middleweight Vitor Belfort is injured and out of his UFC 147 headliner against fellow The Ultimate Fighter Brazil coach Wanderlei Silva. The UFC is working to find Silva a new opponent for the June 23 event which will take place in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

This card has fallen apart in just about every way possible.

The MMA Gods just gave Wandy a stay of execution.

Edited by StillUnknown

Wasn't that Calais Campbell?

Not Demarco Murray?

That was definitely Calais Campbell lol.

I know im a little late posting but oh well. They both look alike, but he looked like Demarco Murray to me.

Edited by RANSKINS98

Funny thing is they talked about it again and called Calais Campbell somebody else haha, can't remember who.

Every time someone mentions Campbell I think about how we passed on him in the draft. He was one of those guys that was falling and filled a need. His D-Line coach had just come to the Skins so everyone here said the coach must know something we don't and that Campbell won't be a very good pro.:doh:

Every time someone mentions Campbell I think about how we passed on him in the draft. He was one of those guys that was falling and filled a need. His D-Line coach had just come to the Skins so everyone here said the coach must know something we don't and that Campbell won't be a very good pro.:doh:

I was not one of the people who didn't think he'd be a good pro. I wanted him bad and thought for sure we'd draft him, he would have fit in very well here.

Cot Damn, before I can even completely soak in the card from last week, there's another one on tonight. Free. Yeah, it's a TUF Finale, but the main event should be pretty violent. Either Kampmann plays the drums on Ellenberger's face, or Ellenberger knocks Kampmann in to dimension 12, where the fighting ghost of Thales Leites warns Martin about his new idea of flopping to his back in fights.

I'll take Ellenberger by G&P TKO after a few rounds of back and forth action.

Also, Brookins vs. Oliveira should be interesting. Oliveira has gone from very hot prospect to desperately needing to gather victories. That calf slicer last fight was sick, but I think Brookins might spoil the party...I'll go ahead and pick him by decision, it should be a great one to watch.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/7998382/heavyweight-frank-mir-applied-received-therapeutic-use-exemption-testosterone-replacement-therapy

Heavyweight Frank Mir applied for and received a therapeutic use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy prior to his May 26 bout in Las Vegas against UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos.

Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer confirmed a report on Friday that the state regulatory body approved Mir, 33, for an exemption because he exhibited "abnormally low" testosterone levels.

Mir and his representatives said he has no comment at this time.

According to Kizer, Mir and the fighter's doctor informed the commission that the former UFC heavyweight champion began TRT treatments in 2012. Mir applied for the use exemption in March, prior to a random NSAC drug test on the 27th of that month that caught Alistair Overeem with an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio of 14:1. Mir's test came back clean.

Apparently every MMA athlete is in dire need of more testosterone.

Kampmann has an amazing degree of mental control. Few people would get rocked, then busted up badly, and keep total control like that.

Ellenberger was the opposite. He had the fight in hand and couldn't keep it together.