Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swingers

Bonef1de

I think you are making this harder than it needs to be Bonef1de. If you are into that type of stuff do it. If not then just say "thanks, but no thanks".

Personally I wouldn't get involved with the whole swinger crowd because that's just not a road I want to travel. To me marriage means something different then it does to them.

Bone, Besides the obvious that has already been stated (Wrap it etc.) What happens in the future if you meet a girl outside of work, begin to get semi-serious, and your coworker suggests that you let him have his way with your new girl? Based on the fact that he let you do his girl?

Bone, Besides the obvious that has already been stated (Wrap it etc.) What happens in the future if you meet a girl outside of work, begin to get semi-serious, and your coworker suggests that you let him have his way with your new girl? Based on the fact that he let you do his girl?

Simple. Bone would have to kill him.

It's a test from your new boss.

If you say no, then he knows he has a faithful employee...

If you say yes, then he knows he just hired a guy who would **** him over the first chance he gets...you are fired and now looking for a job.

:)

Hmm good point there! :thumbsup:

Reading some of your comments in here (i wont name names) makes me laugh.

If you dont know what swinging is about, dont comment on it, it makes you

look bad. And yes me and my fiance are swingers, there i said it :D

Swingers are some of the most laid back and friendly people you will ever meet, thats all i'll say about it, dont need to get into details.

']Something about knowing you have a daughter makes me now go on the side of no.

Yeah I could see how people could think that. But you got to understand that hawaii lifestyle is a little different than mainland. I would never expose her to anything but once the kiddies go to bed...

I've seen some BBQ's get pretty freaky after the kids go to bed.

Reading some of your comments in here (i wont name names) makes me laugh.

If you dont know what swinging is about, dont comment on it, it makes you

look bad. And yes me and my fiance are swingers, there i said it :D

Swingers are some of the most laid back and friendly people you will ever meet, thats all i'll say about it, dont need to get into details.

I take it you are directing this at the gay comment.

I think you are making this harder than it needs to be Bonef1de. If you are into that type of stuff do it. If not then just say "thanks, but no thanks".

Personally I wouldn't get involved with the whole swinger crowd because that's just not a road I want to travel. To me marriage means something different then it does to them.

Best post in this thread.

Follow your gut, bone. And it looks like you have a lovely little girl to worry about, too. Concentrate on her and don't do anything you will regret later.

Not worth it in the long run.

Boy, if that ain't an understatement....

...any guy/girl who would let his/her spouse bang someone else sure classifies as laid back and VERY friendly to me :)

...just wish I knew people like that :silly:

j/k

I used to be married.

My ex wife developed a meth habit which her punkass family kept hidden from me for 2 years. Til one day when they couldn't take it anymore and told me to come get my little one. Now I raise her on my own.

*edit* with a lot of help from my friends

That's insane bro. Good thing you have your child and help from friends, you are much better off!

Like I said earlier if I was single and all I would do it, but I can be a dirty bastid :D.

Well five pages, and it seems the nay's are winning by a couple votes. For some reason, I'm surprised. :)

I wouldn't do it if I was you, it's a very slippery slope. I think in some capacity it would probably mess up your work relationship, maybe not in the short term, but in the long term...for reasons you may not even think of now. I know some people say "just do it, consequences smonsequences," but I think the head above your shoulders needs to be the one you listen to here.

C'mon Bill, pals share, don't they?

Don't they?

:silly:

I had that situation happen once when i was younger the guy I worked for wanted me to bang his wife After many refusals she was cute not drop dead sexy but she was not ugly. To make a long story short another guy come over and he started talking to him well he took up the offer and the next thing i know there were 3 drunk people in one bed. being it was about 1130 at night I left

Archived