Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swingers

Bonef1de

No offense to DButz65 (no, really, I try to never step on any toes :) ) this sounds gross -- sleeping with a woman whose husband shops her around? Forget the jimmy hat -- you may need a mop and a bucket of Pine Sol (that's an old Redd Foxx joke).

Not that these types of decisions are easy but I do think that it means something that you are somewhat apprehensive. Let them find some other swingers to get with. I know that the guy is the one doing the asking but what if she gets turned out and wants to do it again (and again and again...) Then it really would be awkward. Who knows where this thing could go?!

Where the heck are the posts from the other ladies on this site?

typical jrockster...Bash whatever AFC bashes.

BTW, I and most people deem that behavior abnormal.

Your position is duly noted in the record. At least someone in here knows what's best for all of us sexually, not only that he can tell us how a majority of the 350,000,000 people in this country feel on the matter. Man I wish I were that informed, plugged in and smart. Must be nice.

I didn't know you had a little girl. I'm changing my answer then. Don't bang her. Politely decline. You don't need to get involved in all that mess if you're raising a child.

Exactly. It's not something I would do regardless but having to raise a child makes it all the more wrong IMO. As a parent you have to be a role model for your child

It seems you're a bit hesitant to jump in the sack with her with the dude watching...

So I say follow your gut.

Don't bang her.

Instead, ask if you can just get your pole smoked.

:laugh: hell yeah!!

here's some pics of the job

Best post in this thread.

Follow your gut, bone. And it looks like you have a lovely little girl to worry about, too. Concentrate on her and don't do anything you will regret later.

Not worth it in the long run.

Thanks for all the input guys, I really do appreciate it and I think this has been one of the more civil discussions in a long time.

I've decided to just tell him to relax and if something comes up naturally then we'll see where it goes but I'm not trying to plan anything right now. :whoknows:

Thanks for all the input guys, I really do appreciate it and I think this has been one of the more civil discussions in a long time.

I've decided to just tell him to relax and if something comes up naturally then we'll see where it goes but I'm not trying to plan anything right now. :whoknows:

Smart man! Your first priority is that darling young daughter. I know. I have two of my own 11 and 6.

BTW Happy belated father's day ;)

Smart man! Your first priority is that darling young daughter. I know. I have two of my own 11 and 6.

BTW Happy belated father's day ;)

Thanks bill, right back at cha

Yo Dbutz send me some pics and you guys can stay at my house! :D

The fact that you didn't jump on it right away indicates to me that this isn't really your scene....like it might violate some inner code or something. So I would be upfront with them and tell them that you think she is hot, but that you would like to potentially have a long term business relationship and that you would feel awkward with this in between. Their response will tell you whether thar long term business relationship will work or not...

typical jrockster...Bash whatever AFC bashes.

BTW, I and most people deem that behavior abnormal.

Your position is duly noted in the record. At least someone in here knows what's best for all of us sexually, not only that he can tell us how a majority of the 350,000,000 people in this country feel on the matter. Man I wish I were that informed, plugged in and smart. Must be nice.

Boooooooyah! We need a burn smily. OOOOOOOOOH BURN!!!!

I am curious about future updates on this scenario. haha.

This thread has shown nothing more to me than to do what you think is best for you.

You made a decision, and in the future that may change. Either way you will have learned something. Which to me is the best part of living: learn, grow, remember, reflect, move on. All based on decisions made in the past.

you know what this action will cause?

Him and her buying you lots of drinks at the bar...it's win-win ;)

Bone...

Believe it or not, I was in this exact same situation once. Except I didn't work with the guy, he was just a friend (this was about 6 years ago)

At the time I said no b/c I thought it would be too weird. I hung out with them both a lot... and she was HOT, believe me... I just thought it would be weird.

You know what though?... I actually regret not doing it. I was single at the time... I think you're single too... what the hell man, go for it. Trust me, you'll wish you had someday. :)

Common Sense...

If some only knew it existed.

So check it out. I've done the swinging thing with my ex and it is weird if in fact you're married and doing it with another couple. If you are not secure in your relationship then it's bad ju ju. However, you're not married and if they in fact are swingers and have been down this road before they know what they're getting themselves into. Best approach is be up front and honest about your apprehension and put it on the table that you don't want to screw up the friendship. If they're still cool with it then by all means have at it. They're not married and like some have already said it may strengthen your friendship.

WARNING!!!!

A guy that lived in the dorm with me in Germany was swinging with a couple and the woman left her man for the other guy. Needless to say he ended up with a bullet in his head for giving old girl better loving than he husband. Gotta be careful what ever you do.

Archived