Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swingers

Bonef1de

If you are going to hit it, you better represent, go all out, I am talking about back breakin'. Although I would prefer having a video over a live person watching.

If not, then at least you wont face any uncomfortable issues in the future. Except for the fact the guy may think you dont have a sack. J/k.

The thing is that usually they prefer to have another woman. Meaning your window of opportunity is limited.

You wont truly know if it is a bad/good choice until after the fact (yea or nay).

I wish you luck. I cant imagine tapping the girl of someone I still considered a friend. I have tapped former friends girls (became former friends by their own stupid actions) and ex-girls.

I don't know that it's that big a deal to do it, really. I mean, they're into this so I don't think you'll have the jealousy issues that might come up. Beside, it'll be funny as hell when you both show up to work the next day and he's like "man, you really banged the **** out of my girl last night! Thanks agian, I really appreciate it." :laugh:

You have to keep in mind that the couple have done this thing before, so as far as any "weirdness" in your working relationship, there probably won't be as much as you think. Maybe on your part, cause yeah, it would be a litte odd to of banged the girl of your co-worker, but remember, he asked you to do it, so he's obviously cool with it. You would just have to get over "your" part of the weirdness.

Personally, I'd do it. But I've always been one to try the wild stuff. The other option is to tell your friend, you think you want to do it, but you'd like to bang her without him in the room first, and then take it from there. Maybe he'll agree with it, and you can bang her, then tell the guy you're not into it.

Or maybe he just shoots you after you tell him that.

I wouldn't do it because regardless as to whether your friend says that it's cool that you hit his girl, it may not be. Plus a guy willing to share his hot girlfriend/fiance is odd anyway and it could always turn really weird like Harold and Kumar...

Who wants first reach-around?

freakshow.jpg

umm....is it appropriate to make such posts when young inocent 14 year olds are reading/posting on this site?

and btw, BANG HER DUDE

The young fella has a point .... BANG HER.... GET what ever work experience you can from him to make more money.... and simply move on with your life... its called a learning experience...

peace

well, there is that little thing called adultery.

generally these kinds of things don't end well. maybe they will frame you for the murder of someoene else and leave your body chained to a bedframe somewhere..

what kind of a human being wants to watch their wife get with another guy?!! that is clinically psychopathic..

well, there is that little thing called adultery.

generally these kinds of things don't end well. maybe they will frame you for the murder of someoene else and leave your body chained to a bedframe somewhere..

what kind of a human being wants to watch their wife get with another guy?!! that is clinically psychopathic..

rutrippin.jpg

If you do it, it will be wierd. If you don't, it will be awkward. A friend of mine-his wife propositioned me and I'm pretty sure she had his permission. Anyway, I wasn't about to go there and since I turned them down things have been awkward between us. Now she is pregnant and I suspect there is a chance the baby is not his. :doh:

You gotta admit AFC has a point, would you want to watch someone bang your girl??? That's just ****ing weird.
well clearly we differ on that then Jrockster-

you might be happy having your wife do other dudes, I would not be.

Its not a lifestyle I would choose either...I will not be watching my wife or girlfriend bang other guys. But at the same time, if someone else wants to do that, more power to them. I'm not going to bash them for their choice of extra-curricular activity.

Don't be ridiculous...tap that and worry about the small stuff later. If you aren't married and don't have kids living with you, why wouldn't you? Its not going to mess up a marriage or anything :D

I used to be married.

My ex wife developed a meth habit which her punkass family kept hidden from me for 2 years. Til one day when they couldn't take it anymore and told me to come get my little one. Now I raise her on my own.

*edit* with a lot of help from my friends

Archived