Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Swingers

Bonef1de

Recently I have changed jobs when I dropped out of the carpenters union local 745 and went to work for a private construction company of mainland guys who have just moved here.

Right off the bat I meet this guy from South Philly who seems really cool. He's been doing carpentry since high school and he's a really talented journyman. We start building a deck together and we flew right through it. Anyway he offers to take me as his apprentice and teach me all kinds of crazy finsh work (like expensive re-modeling stuff which makes talented carpenters some major $$$, just ask PCS)

So then I meet his girlfriend/fiancee as she seems really cool too. She's a lot of fun and freaking hot too. I'll put it this way she's a personal trainer who works at hooters for extra dough.

Point of the story is last Sunday we all go out drinking and we're having a blast. So I come back from the bathroom and they're acting all weird. They keep giggling and looking at me all funny. So finally I'm like WTF.

Then they drop the bombshell on me. They're active swingers and they want me to bang her while he watches.

So I'm kinda speechless and they get all weird again freaking out that they shouldn't have pushed it on me and I'm like hey I never said I wouldn't but damn thats kinda hard to answer all on the spot like that.

So now there's a kind of weird tension at work where I know he wants me to say I'll do it. But I'm not even sure I want too so it's a pretty messed up situation.

What the hell should I do?

Well, there are several things to consider here.

You said she's hot, so it would probably be cool to get in her pants.

The fiance is going to watch you. Performance issues knowing this? :)

also, how are you gonna feel about all this the next day? Will it make your work enviornment with this dude to weird? All things to consider. You have to decide if it's worth it or not. :2cents:

Well, there are several things to consider here.

You said she's hot, so it would probably be cool to get in her pants.

The fiance is going to watch you. Performance issues knowing this? :)

also, how are you gonna feel about all this the next day? Will it make your work enviornment with this dude to weird? All things to consider. You have to decide if it's worth it or not. :2cents:

She's definitely hot so yes it would be cool to hit it.

The performance issue is not a problem. When I was in the Navy me and a friend used to rent a hotel room and pick up chicks together. The key is not looking at certain "danger" areas. :laugh:

But my main concern is I don't want to ruin the friendship that we already have and me and him are doing our own side carpentry too. I mean we have the potential to start our own buisness down the road. So I think I'm leaning towards not doing it.

*edit* But he is an Eagle fan...

She's definitely hot so yes it would be cool to hit it.

The performance issue is not a problem. When I was in the Navy me and a friend used to rent a hotel room and pick up chicks together. The key is not looking at certain "danger" areas. :laugh:

But my main concern is I don't want to ruin the friendship that we already have and me and him are doing our own side carpentry too. I mean we have the potential to start our own buisness down the road. So I think I'm leaning towards not doing it.

*edit* But he is an Eagle fan...

Well, if it's just to get laid, then bad idea. You don't need to do this to get some, and if your not sure as you clearly aren't...then bad move. I think, You already know you don't want to do it, but your looking for validation. Instead, your going to get a gazillion posts in this thread telling you to do it anyhow. :laugh:

and another thing to consider is that you won't be the first person this couple has "swung" with. :laugh: His girl has probably been around the block MORE than a few times. You'd probably wanna bring Jimmy Hat along for the ride.

No doubt about wrapping it up.

Yeah she told me that normally they go for girls but sometimes she likes to mess with a guy if he's someone they feel comfortable with.

:doh: Man I just want to make money. Damn freaks. :laugh: j/k I hate making tough decisions, cause I normally make the wrong one. :mad:

I don't have a pic because I only met them about 2 weeks ago. But just so you guys can get an idea of what she looks like her face looks like meg ryan.

3279.jpg

And her body is freaking amazing. You can tell she works out a lot!

Personally I like thick girls, but his chick is a 9 for sure.

Archived