Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please explain this fasion statement to me

NASMTrainer

When guys come into my bar with a baseball cap turned to the side I ask them very seriously where they found it. I tell them that I've looked everywhere and can only find the straight ones. You should see the dumbfounded looks that I get. Classic!

Goes to prove that music videos not only make younguns fashion felons but apparently suck out brain cells as well.

Yeah and whats going on with womens butts now? Are they billboards?

76460824_c1e665f331_o.jpg

Juicy? I don't think so...

Honestly, I love those pants and shorts that girls wear with the writing on the ass. Don't ask me why. I just think it's sexy as hell. :)

Muffintops.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

muffintop.jpg

I dig the muffin top...as long as its not a mushroom cloud. :cool:

That chick in that picture is stacked!! :)

Just be thankful this awful vision of the future never happened.

Anyone who can tell me the name of this movie gets 50 points.

~Bang

My guess is Death Race 5000....:whoknows:

One thing that I always hated was when guys wear the white gym towel over their shoulder when their not at the gym. You'd see guys wearing them walking through a club and it always pisssed me off.

So one night at the club I'm drinking with two of my Navy buddies. Anyway we're sitting upstairs looking through a huge window that over looks all the downstairs/dance floor.

Lo and behold these two white jackass baby Marines come in wearing Fubu with headbands and you guessed it, two towels over their shoulder. One of my boys leans over and tells me, "if you go down there and clown on those guys, I'll pay your tab tonight." CHAH CHING $$$ Fatal mistake

So I roll down there right when they start talking to some girls. I walk up and say, "Yo fellas, how was the beach"

They just kinda look at me. I look at the girls and I see them start to snicker.

So I go, "What are you two on the swim team or something." Now my boys have come down and are standing beside me.

These guys are still clueless :doh: And one of them looks at me all puzzled and goes "No,why?"

Finally I say ," Well, what the **** are you wearing towels for" The girls and my boys bust up laughing as the two morons tuck their towel between their legs on their way out the door.

Then I got really, really drunk.

O RRY

i've been caught.

and you lose points for not getting that reference. :D

Oh, I caught it. Your suppossed to "just get a feel" for the cleavage. Yeah yeah yeah.

The point is, everyone loves staring at girls' asses. Some are more forthright than others.

Like me. :D

Yes, ive started drinking. :cheers:

Oh, I caught it. Your suppossed to "just get a feel" for the cleavage. Yeah yeah yeah.

The point is, everyone loves staring at girls' asses. Some are more forthright than others.

Like me. :D

Yes, ive started drinking. :cheers:

this could get interesting.....

Seinfeld. :)

:thumbsup:

Archived