Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please explain this fasion statement to me

NASMTrainer

By this point my 8mm long anger fuse is getting periously close to me snatching Eminem over the counter and snapping his chicken neck.

But right before I go Bruce Lee the manager lady looks up laughing and says hold on brother I know what your saying. She walks over smiling and gives me some dap over the counter.

:rotflmao:

And people wonder why I'm still in school!! :) I like to dress up every once in awhile for special occasions and such, but I might go insane if I had to wear a tie every day. :)

i'll see your "in school" and raise you one "p.e. teacher."

i've got one wardrobe, with a couple of "special occasion" outfits. ;)

Here's one. What's up with the Goth? Are they just kids who were rejected by the popular crowd or something? I know popular kids in school can be cruel but...

goths_270.jpg

I found this on their message board:

Goths love wearing black - whether it's black clothes or make-up because they like to look different from other people.

The gothic culture has its roots in punk and wearing black is part of looking dark and mysterious.

Josh, also known as Shadow Mercy, Jessica, who calls herself Misery Whispers and Anton who is known as Lord Mercy, are all Goths and 12-years-old.

Shadow Mercy

It started when I was at my new middle school when I met this boy called Anton and we made friends.

After a few months we started to dress in baggy clothes - black of course - and started hanging around with people wearing black make-up.

When we had the money we bought eyeliner, lipstick and black nail vanish.

We started avoiding the townie stuff (like wearing Adidas or Nike) and other sorts of non-black stuff.

About Me

I listen to Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Green Day, Good Charlotte and other sorts of punk metal or gothic rock.

I like to do magic spells and to look at runes books.

I wear black lipstick and black nail vanish and I also wear black eyeliner.

I wear spiky bracelets and spiky rings and necklaces.

My advice to people who want to become a Goth is don't be too ****y.

Misery Whispers

It all started at the beginning of year 7. I started to enjoy music like Slipknot and Murder Dolls.

My friends thought I was weird because I wore all black and stuff like that.

Near the end of year 7 I went to a school disco and I was completely gothic. It was so funny because I got a lot of attention.

Now I'm in year 8 and I have loads of Goth friends now.

I tried to get away with having my face white but my mum noticed and told me to take it off.

This also happened with my nails.

I hate school because I can't wear what I want in clothes and make-up.

Lord Mercy

It all began when I first heard a Marilyn Manson song called Disposable Teens. At first I hated it and didn't want to listen to it.

After a while I saw a few Goths in a group outside McDonalds I thought that they looked really cool.

After a while I decided to try and dress like it and soon I was dressed like it all the time. It was great to be able to express my feelings through the way I dressed.

Eventually I heard a great song on the radio and wanted to know who it was by and what it was called.

I found out that it was a song by Marilyn Manson called The Love Song.

Now I dress like a Goth all the time and love lots of types of music including Slipknot Murder Dolls, Cradle of Filth and lots more.

I also like a band called Dimmu Borgir who are a satanic band from somewhere in Germany.

Here's one. What's up with the Goth? Are they just kids who were rejected by the popular crowd or something? I know popular kids in school can be cruel but...

goths_270.jpg

Bud light presents: Mr. goth clothes wearer guy.

Nothing says you're against conforming like dressing alike, looking alike, and listening to the same angry music.

here's to you Mr. goth clothes wearer guy.:cheers:

She sells me the beanie, looks at the kids and says, ****ing rookies. Then we both cracked up and homeboy looked all mad that we we're clowning on him.

Then I drank about 26 beers and watched the Skins lose to the Bengals. :mad:

Excellent story and storytelling.....I lol'd. I've always heard them called beanies as well (growing up in suburban DC). Oh yeah, and I was at that game, too, it ****ing sucked. Sean Taylor's 1 on 1 pick against Chad Johnson was money, though.

And people wonder why I'm still in school!! :)

I always thought you were still in school because you still werent smart enough. :whoknows:

BURN!

i'll see your "in school" and raise you one "p.e. teacher."

i've got one wardrobe, with a couple of "special occasion" outfits. ;)

250-BX110.jpg

:doh:

DOUBLE BURN!

Om, how could you compare this to parenthood? You said you have children, you should know that at least they eventually grow up! :laugh:

Everybody everywhere has some goddawful fashion don't going on, who told old guys that wearing white shoes n belt combinations was trick? Or the ever present sandals+black banlon sox?

Who suggested to the lumpy middleaged white guys that wearing shorts and a parka when it's cold out wasn't a sign of mental defect?

Why don't any of the 20-something girls in hiphuggers have mirrors so they can see why people are muttering "muffintop" behind their backs?

Why hasn't the gov't interevened to prevent ANYTHING from being made in spandex in a sz 32?

Plaid! enough said

Excrutiatingly stupid dog outfits..... again, self-explanatory

Ok, I'll shut up now :-X

Everybody everywhere has some goddawful fashion don't going on, who told old guys that wearing white shoes n belt combinations was trick? Or the ever present sandals+black banlon sox?

Because when they get that age they could care less what other people think of them. I say if they survive that long more power to them.

Dan

Archived