Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please explain this fasion statement to me

NASMTrainer

Correct. However I still argue that it's stupid. A dumb piece of over priced material that gets in the way and is a major pain in the ass to deal with in the morning makes no sense at all.

The tie is useful for covering up stains on your shirt and makes a convient towel when there are none in the bathroom.

No, not really....formal neckware has been around for a long time....beanies in the summertime are relatively new. One is socially accepted and ingrained into society, one is not.

"Our Society" is noe one uniform thing. What is accepted in one apsect of our society is not accepted in another.

You can atleast admit I am partially right, sheesh people aren't willing to give an inch around here.

"Our Society" is noe one uniform thing. What is accepted in one apsect of our society is not accepted in another.

You can atleast admit I am partially right, sheesh people aren't willing to give an inch around here.

I mean, I can see your point, I just don't agree. Ties are the status quo**, and have been for a long time. Beanies in general are pretty new comparitively, and wearing them in the summer time is even newer. I just don't think you can compare the two...:2cents:

But I do see your point. You are partially right. Its a very small portion of right-ness, but you are partially right. :silly:

EDIT: **and not just in America, all around the world.

how did a bib become a sign of aristocracy, you would think only the poor would keep on using the bib. Did poor people just use different types of shirts?

No, who cares if a peasant is walking around in a stained shirt? Peasant shirts were often **** brown, and, anyway, they were covered in the stuff anyway.

OK, strangely enough, I think some guys actually look cool like this.

Huh? If you are guy, and you just wrote/typed that statement, you . . . are gay.

Simply put, you have faggot tendencies. I'm sorry. :laugh: :silly:

I hope you are a female.

Huh? If you are guy, and you just wrote/typed that statement, you . . . are gay.

I hope you are a female.

She is. The more I read what you write on this message board, the more I think you might be borderline retarted. Seriously.

She is. The more I read what you write on this message board, the more I think you might be borderline retarted. Seriously.

Well, thanks Kevin. The more pics I see of your ugly mug, the more I feel better for my dog. :D

I hope you are a female.

:doh:

SHE's married, w/ two daughters. show yourselves iii. you're in there so much, i don't see how you missed it.

SHE's married, w/ two daughters. show yourselves iii. you're in there so much, i don't see how you missed it.

I'm not in "there" so much. And, I don't memorize names on here so it must have slipped past me. :D

Well, thanks Kevin. The more pics I see of your ugly mug, the more I feel better for my dog. :D

Okay...

If you want to play that game...every time you post and I see that picture in your signature I feel sorry for your fiance?

Just please, try to use some sense when you post. It would do this board a whole lot of good, and it certainly isn't too much to ask.

Okay...

If you want to play that game...every time you post and I see that picture in your signature I feel sorry for your fiance?

Just please, try to use some sense when you post. It would do this board a whole lot of good, and it certainly isn't too much to ask.

Okay, I made a mistake. But if you wanna rag on me, I'm gonna rag on you. Simple as that.

Correct. However I still argue that it's stupid. A dumb piece of over priced material that gets in the way and is a major pain in the ass to deal with in the morning makes no sense at all.

Not to mention they apply a mild but persistant choke hold to you all ****ing day. :mad:

Not to mention they apply a mild but persistant choke hold to you all ****ing day. :mad:

And people wonder why I'm still in school!! :) I like to dress up every once in awhile for special occasions and such, but I might go insane if I had to wear a tie every day. :)

Archived