Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please explain this fasion statement to me

NASMTrainer

So, I'm driving north on 13 out of Salisbury today and I see this guy walking along the side of the road. He's has on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with the sleves cut out, long hair and a FREAKING beanie on. I mean, it was 91 at the time. This can not be comfortable. I put a baseball cap on in 91 degrees and I'm sweating like a mother. Please explain this to me.

Can't be any worse than wearing your pants half way off you a** and then tugging at them every other step to keep them from falling down. I laugh out loud every time I see this. Please...someone explain that fashion statement.

Dan

hey guys ive been fiddling around with my wardrobe, and *BAM!* this just comes to me... i have all these polo shirts but, man theres just something missing...

so Booyah! i hook it up real fashionalist like you know and Pop the collar on them.. omg Brilliant!!

I know freakin sweet right?

You can even wear two polos and pop both collars! Snap kid!

oh and make sure one of them is pink...

my personal favorite is the guys walking around with pants on, but one leg is rolled up, i have been dying to have this one explained

how about the people who wear a shirt, with only 1 arm going through the sleeve? The rest of the shirt rests upon the shoulder of the other arm. WTF?!

how about the people who wear a shirt, with only 1 arm going through the sleeve? The rest of the shirt rests upon the shoulder of the other arm. WTF?!

:rotflmao: i forgot about that one....i wonder if they even realize how retarded they look? look on the bright side, at least nelly's band-aid on the face trend never caught on

It's a full blown beanie, watch cap, ski cap, the big thick wool type. I was wtf.

Ive never heard wool ski caps called beanies, I know what your talking about now.

I always thought beanie was

minihacker.gif

not

UKB43.jpg

I had no idea they were both considered beanies, but they are you learn something everyday :D.

Ive never heard wool ski caps called beanies, I know what your talking about now.

I always thought beanie was

minihacker.gif

not

UKB43.jpg

I had no idea they were both considered beanies, but they are you learn something everyday :D.

And you're from the East Coast??? Come on, man!!

all my life in Va, maybe its northeastern? never heard them called beanies, I always to this day thought beanies were the litte caps with propellers on them.
You are not alone. I thought the same thing.

So what did you guys call them??? I grew up calling them beanies or skull caps...:whoknows:

So, I'm driving north on 13 out of Salisbury today and I see this guy walking along the side of the road. He's has on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with the sleves cut out, long hair and a FREAKING beanie on. I mean, it was 91 at the time. This can not be comfortable. I put a baseball cap on in 91 degrees and I'm sweating like a mother. Please explain this to me.

There was a kid riding a bike today with a muscle-tee, shorts and a beanie on. Do they realize how ****ing stupid they look? :D

EDIT: not the beanies, the kids wearing them. :silly:

Archived