Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'm going to use this theory in Canton.

Anybody remember the British Bulldogs? They were my favorite tag team.

Davey Boy died didnt he?

And the figure 4 wasnt invented by Flair was it? I thought it was popularized by Jim "the anvil".

I have to put this out there now that I feel comfortable enough in this thread. Hulk Hogan blatantly ripped off Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff with the hand to the ear at the crowd move. It gets to me each time he does it and acts like its his own signature move.

Davey Boy died didnt he?

And the figure 4 wasnt invented by Flair was it? I thought it was popularized by Jim "the anvil".

I have to put this out there now that I feel comfortable enough in this thread. Hulk Hogan blatantly ripped off Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff with the hand to the ear at the crowd move. It gets to me each time he does it and acts like its his own signature move.

Well Paul Orndorff wasn't exactly on Hogan's level, not even close.

Nice ending to Raw seeing all the old timers and every person on the WWE roster

Davey Boy died didnt he?

Both of the Bulldogs are dead, aren't they?

Didn't Buddy Rodgers invent the Figure Four?

Yesterday, I put my 4 yr old son in the Sharp Shooter. He couldn't stop laughing.

My cousin is supposed to meet Mr. #1derful next month I think, some convention in NJ.

Well Paul Orndorff wasn't exactly on Hogan's level, not even close.

Nice ending to Raw seeing all the old timers and every person on the WWE roster

I dont get your logic here. Because Hogan became a bigger star it was OK to steal someone else's signature move? Mr Orndorff also had a mean piledriver.

and I stand corrected on the figure 4.

I dont get your logic here. Because Hogan became a bigger star it was OK to steal someone else's signature move? Mr Orndorff also had a mean piledriver.

and I stand corrected on the figure 4.

Wrestling is what it is, everybody "steals" everybody's moves, gimmicks, etc. Been going on since wrestling started

Wrestling is what it is, everybody "steals" everybody's moves, gimmicks, etc. Been going on since wrestling started

I hear what youre putting out there but I still dont appreciate it.

Its when wrestlers come along with moves that are good to them that they make up that I appreciate them.

I am not saying I dont like Hogan; nobody has done more for the biz then him. I just thought that was an injustice and wanted to mention it.

If you have 10 ppl watch it and throw in 5 bucks, what's there to ***** about? Unless you're just cheap as hell

Ah, you see that's the problem. :doh: Of all of my friends, I can count the number of wrestling fans on one hand. We usually do that when we do order the PPV's but this year's card was lame. The only surefire matches were MITB and Flair's match.

That'd be a sight to see.

BTW, time to edit out the WM part of the thread title.

Also, should it remain the Figure Four, as a tribute?

Why do you think it was called The Figure Four to begin with? :)

Raw is on PST now.

Bradshaw doesnt look that bad for his age..

matt hardy cant act his way out of a paper bag.

neither can orton.

Ill be honest, old or whatever Ric Flair can still out peform 90% of the wrestlers going today. He had that move back in the day when you whipped him into the turnbuckle that he would throw himself upside down and out of it. And throat chops that would bring you to your knees!!

I am really shocked that Bautista hasnt been busted for juicin'. He is just too damn veiny and he has a bicep muscle for an eyebrow. He looked really intimidating standing in the corner glaring at Shawn Michaels.

Flair is the best "mouth" ever in professional wrestling. Im putting it out there. If they still had managers he would HAVE to do it.

Stylin and Profilin! WOOOO!!

Remember when Randy Savage crushed Ricky Steamboat's windpipe with the ring bell?

Flair is the best "mouth" ever in professional wrestling. Im putting it out there. If they still had managers he would HAVE to do it.

Remember when Randy Savage crushed Ricky Steamboat's windpipe with the ring bell?

The Rock called and said he wants his title back.

The Rock WISHES he had the charisma Ric Flair has.

WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Which Undertaker does everyone prefer? Deadman or Biker? Personally I prefer biker Taker who came in every week on a different hog.

Guest sith lord

Also, practically everything that came from The Rocks mouth was writen before hand as opposed to Flair who came up with his own material.

Wow, you had a ring full of legends and none of you talked about it? :doh:

Theyre doing the tribute to Flair right now. I cant believe they got the 4 horseman together!!

Anderson looks exactly the same. WOW!!

Im very happy to see Flair go out with the respect and honor that he deserves. Outside of Hogan he might have been the most influential wrestler of our time.

maybe back in the day, as for the past 10 years the rock, jericho ,and austin weree better in ring and on the mic than flair

I missed the Flair stuff.

So, is he "Gone" Gone?

I figured he'd be done wrestling, but stay on Raw somehow.

GM, Mgr of a Stable.....etc.

I have to believe he is gone, for a while at least. It did not seem like it was a work at all.

A very good tribute, but sad at the same time to see such a legend go. But it was time.

If he truly is gone, I am going to miss him. I have been a casual fan for a while now because the product just did not entertain me as much. But I would watch when Flair had something big going on.

He is one of the last links to the past, when wrestling was different. I am not going to say it was better, because that will touch off a pissing match, but I personally watched it a whole lot more.

To me, he was the most entertaining man since I have been watching wrestling, which has been a while now. On top of that, he was a great wrestler and a hell of a man.

Now that I am living here in Charlotte, I hope I can run into him one day. I constantly hear stories about him from people that have met him here. One of the guys I live with met him in the airport a few weeks ago. People that are amazed that they met him five, even ten years ago and he remembers them. That he will stop and talk to you and genuinely cares. That does not happen much anymore with people that have his stature.

I am going to miss the Nature Boy. There will never be another like him.

By the way, where was Vinny Mac last night? I only saw the start and the end...to see Flair's tribute, so I could have missed him. But I was waiting for Vince to come out during the tribute.

Guys like Flair have built this business and made Vince and his family a whole lot of money. I wanted to hear Vince honor Ric and recognize what he has done for wrestling.

Like I said, I did not watch much, so I could have missed it, or it did not happen. I just thought it would have given Vince a chance to show that he is human and not always a prick.