Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

WrestleMania XXIV Results

Dark match - Kane defeats Mark Henry, Elijah Burke, Lance Cade, Deuce, Domino, Tommy Dreamer, Jim Duggan, Festus, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Jesse, Brian Kendrick, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Shannon Moore, Trevor Murdoch, Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Cody Rhodes, Snitsky, Stevie Richards, Val Venis and Jimmy Wang Yang in an Interpromotional Battle Royal for the ECW Championship #1 contendership.

JBL defeats Finlay in a Belfast Brawl.

CM Punk defeats Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Carlito, MVP, Mr. Kennedy and John Morrison in a Money in the Bank ladder match.

Batista defeats Umaga.

Kane defeats Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Chamionship.

Shawn Michaels defeats Ric Flair to end Ric Flair's career.

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeated Maria and Ashley with Snoop Dogg as Master of Ceremonies in a Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjill match, with Lumberjills Cherry, Eve Torres, Michelle McCool, Victoria, Mickie James, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla and Maryse.

Randy Orton defeats Triple H and John Cena to retain the WWE Championship.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. defeats Big Show by KO in a No Disqualification match.

The Undertaker defeats Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Guest sith lord
Ever notice that when Taker uses that triangle choke, he's actually pinned, but they never count him. ;)

Now that would be a good angle if Edge comes on Smackdown this week and points that out and they have to reverse the decision.

Gotta say that WM sucked. Only one good match was the Taker Edge match, the Michaels/Flair Match was ok, but I expected more. WM is nothing more then a 4 hour RAW now, it used to be such a spectacle, a real event in every sense of the word, now it's just crap.

Another thing they need to do is build the Tag Team division back up. To not have at least 1 of the 2 titles defended at Mania just isn't right.

What they need to do is get Stephenie and HHH the hell out of the writing department and hire some actual writers. They need to trim some of the roster fat, close down ECW, quit being cute with the Diva's because some of them, namely Victoria and Mickie James can put on entertaining matches. Cut Ashley, Candace, and Kelly Kelly and get some talented women wrestlers.. And, create a stable or two and yes FFS return the tag and IC titles to their former glory.

Another thing they need to do is build the Tag Team division back up. To not have at least 1 of the 2 titles defended at Mania just isn't right.

I agree here too. The tag teams back in the day were really awesome and they could easily build them back up.

nothing like a LOD type of duo to just come totally wreck shop

And this WM just reinforced why this is the only WWe event I've watched in over a year. The product is stale, it's boring and predictable. And maybe I'll watch WM for free on the internet next year but for the time being back to TNA.

What sucks is, TNA is a joke too =(... I miss WCW

Agreed on the tag team revival. I have to think for a second to remember who both tag team champs are.

I agree with ditching ECW. I honestly don't watch it. It isn't anything like old ECW, so I think it's pointless.

If they're going to keep ECW, one thing I'd like to see brought back is the Hardcore title. I always enjoyed watching those matches when I was younger, esp. the 24/7 rule.

WcW was my favorite back in the day, how it died was terrible. Vince Russo's hiring was the biggest blunder that company made. TNA is getting better, the best move they made was brining in Cornette as the GM on tv, it actually starts resembling the old days of wrestling where the boss was the boss and you couldn't intimidate or touch the boss without consequences. Plus they have Christian, WWe dropped the ball by letting him leave.

TNA is WCW with a funky ring. The ring action is always better then the actual storylines. Same as it ever was.

Their wrestling is better, storylines worse....not like WWE has many decent storylines though. Glad to see Orton retain, I like him. CM Punk winning too(didn't get to see that match). Maybe with this whole TNA thing showing up around WWE that'll put some heat on them to come up with some good stuff:whoknows:

What they need to do is get Stephenie and HHH the hell out of the writing department and hire some actual writers. They need to trim some of the roster fat, close down ECW, quit being cute with the Diva's because some of them, namely Victoria and Mickie James can put on entertaining matches. Cut Ashley, Candace, and Kelly Kelly and get some talented women wrestlers.. And, create a stable or two and yes FFS return the tag and IC titles to their former glory.
Candice has improved alot in the ring.

WrestleMania XXIV Results

Dark match - Kane defeats Mark Henry, Elijah Burke, Lance Cade, Deuce, Domino, Tommy Dreamer, Jim Duggan, Festus, The Great Khali, Hardcore Holly, Jesse, Brian Kendrick, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Shannon Moore, Trevor Murdoch, Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Cody Rhodes, Snitsky, Stevie Richards, Val Venis and Jimmy Wang Yang in an Interpromotional Battle Royal for the ECW Championship #1 contendership. Considering how much they were charging for PPV, they should have shown this.

JBL defeats Finlay in a Belfast Brawl. That's an unbelievable outcome.(Thanks Vince!) Would have been more entertaining if it were Regal vs Finlay.

CM Punk defeats Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Carlito, MVP, Mr. Kennedy and John Morrison in a Money in the Bank ladder match.

I'm happy to see that Punk is getting his due, I still can't wait for that heel turn.

Batista defeats Umaga. Zzzzzz

Kane defeats Chavo Guerrero to win the ECW Chamionship. whatever

Shawn Michaels defeats Ric Flair to end Ric Flair's career. Saw this coming a mile away, I can't wait to watch this when I get home. Flair will probably take a little time off and then come back as a manager.

Beth Phoenix and Melina defeated Maria and Ashley with Snoop Dogg as Master of Ceremonies in a Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjill match, with Lumberjills Cherry, Eve Torres, Michelle McCool, Victoria, Mickie James, Jillian Hall, Katie Lea Burchill, Kelly Kelly, Layla and Maryse.

Whatever. TNA has the market cornered right now on American women's wrestling.

Randy Orton defeats Triple H and John Cena to retain the WWE Championship. Zzzzzzzz

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. defeats Big Show by KO in a No Disqualification match.

no surprise here. For those that watched it live, was this at least entertaining?

The Undertaker defeats Edge to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

I'm interested in seeing this match later as well. Also makes me wonder, how long until the 'Taker calls it a carreer.

You know, it's hard to believe some of you are complaining about the Sopcast stream going out on your computers since you're, oh...stealing the product. Seriously, if you're going to try and get it for free, you get what you can, but you shouldn't be complaining when it doesn't work. That's like breaking into a bank and then having the nerve to ***** because there's no money in the vault.

Just get some friends together like I did, have everyone pitch in $5, and order the show. You get an uninterrupted feed and you don't miss anything. It's worth it.

By the way, whoever was talking about the old days, I miss them too. WWE has gotten to the point where nothing shocks me anymore. Even when Sheldon Benjamin took that swan dive through the ladder, I hardly blinked. The only time I even winced was when Shawn Michaels hit his ribs on the table that didn't give way. I'm pretty sure something broke there. I miss people like Ted DiBiase and Ricky Steamboat, who knew how to work a match and get the crowd into things, and didn't have to jump off the TitanTron to do it.

The Ricky Steamboat - Randy Savage match, I believe at Wrestlemania III, is still one of the best ever.