Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That's dumb.

Unless he wants to retire.

I'd have him be the Mgr for Batista......or somebody else without great Mic skills.

He could very well want to retire. I mean he has been going at this full-time now for what, 36 years? That is a long time to be in this business.

I would love to see him as a manager, and he would bring credibility back to being a manager, but I don't know if it is going to happen. If it does, I think it will be a while.

Also, practically everything that came from The Rocks mouth was writen before hand as opposed to Flair who came up with his own material.

Wow, you had a ring full of legends and none of you talked about it? :doh:

Since thet were in Florida, I hoping that maybe, just maybe, Sting would have shown up. But to see the HOrsemen with JJ Dillion & then Steamboat & Harley Race come out, I'll take that. :)

Since thet were in Florida, I hoping that maybe, just maybe, Sting would have shown up. But to see the HOrsemen with JJ Dillion & then Steamboat & Harley Race come out, I'll take that. :)

I lost it when they brought out Rick Steamboat. Not to mention David Flair, it's been quite a while since I've seen him on the indies. That was a nice tribute to THE MAN. As for his retirement, I'm almost certain that he'll be back as a manager or maybe even a General Manager of one of the brands.

Guest sith lord

If he wasn't under contract with TNA, he "might" have shown up. I would have also liked to see Ole and Luger, but that would have been a miracle.

Ah, you see that's the problem. :doh: Of all of my friends, I can count the number of wrestling fans on one hand. We usually do that when we do order the PPV's but this year's card was lame. The only surefire matches were MITB and Flair's match.

Well, if the card was so lame, you shouldn't be complaining if your Sopcast went out. And I don't even know if you were complaining. The point is, the guys that are were STEALING the product that they're supposed to be paying for, and then have the nerve to piss and moan because they aren't able to steal.

It's like complaining when Napster was shut down. Sure, I used Napster, but when it got shut down, I moved on to other programs. I didn't complain and say "How dare they shut down my music stealing program." Just seeing people actually complain about that blows my mind. Suck it up and pay for it, and you won't have those problems.

If he wasn't under contract with TNA, he "might" have shown up. I would have also liked to see Ole and Luger, but that would have been a miracle.

I think Luger's still in a world of **** with the Elizabeth thing as far as the WWE goes and he has to get a hip replacement too.

Lovetoaster - Vince McMahon was nowhere to be seen last night. It was what I was thinking too and I actually expected to see Hulk come out as well.

Now that I am living here in Charlotte, I hope I can run into him one day. I constantly hear stories about him from people that have met him here.

Met him in South Park mall once. He goes to the Mortons Steakhouse over there pretty regularly, from what I hear. A buddy of mine told me he lives over behind Phillips Place.

Met him in South Park mall once. He goes to the Mortons Steakhouse over there pretty regularly, from what I hear. A buddy of mine told me he lives over behind Phillips Place.

I work right beside the mall. I am going to start hanging out at the bar at Mortons, just waiting for the Nature Boy.

Well, on second thought, I can't really afford that :)

Guest sith lord
I think Luger's still in a world of **** with the Elizabeth thing as far as the WWE goes and he has to get a hip replacement too.

Lovetoaster - Vince McMahon was nowhere to be seen last night. It was what I was thinking too and I actually expected to see Hulk come out as well.

From what I heard, Vince came out after Raw went off.

From what I heard, Vince came out after Raw went off.

I saw alot of people filtering out. I was very shocked that Bradshaw wasnt one of the introduced because if I remember correctly over on NWA he was a member for the 4 horsemen for a while.

Ol Barry Windham though...I thought he was going to put someone in a world of hurt the his Lariat!! :laugh:

I have a friend who met Flair once...said the guy was so cool...Flair knows that it is the fans who made him and the business...most of the wrestlers he said that he has met were really cool...especially Kurt Angle...although he did say that Hogan has a "sizable ego".

He should have done something public. And I wish Jim Coronette came out.

I dont get why Jericho was one of the introduced wrestlers though. I never knew that he and Flair were so tight.

Triple H is the man though. I like him as a wrestler and personality. He always comes thru as what he is trying to portray pretty well.

Big Show looked like he was going to break down and sob like a girl though..lol

Big Show looked like he was going to break down and sob like a girl though..lol

Big Show is an emotional guy. I remember he had a very tough time on the Raw after Eddie Guerrero's death. I know this was a completely different situation, but I just remember how he was on that show.

The tribute was great. Best wrestler ever imo.

From what I heard, Luger still hasn't fully recovered from the stroke he had a few months back. If I remember correctly, it happened at an autograph signing in the Bay Area (I believe). Heard he was in pretty bad shape.

Will look for the link.

Edit: Here's a few links. Pretty easy to find via google.

http://wrestlingnewscenter.blogspot.com/2007/10/lex-luger-suffers-stroke.html

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007_/articles/1192831836.php

Guest sith lord
The tribute was great. Best wrestler ever imo.

From what I heard' date=' Luger still hasn't fully recovered from the stroke he had a few months back. If I remember correctly, it happened at an autograph signing in the Bay Area (I believe). Heard he was in pretty bad shape.

Will look for the link.

Edit: Here's a few links. Pretty easy to find via google.

http://wrestlingnewscenter.blogspot.com/2007/10/lex-luger-suffers-stroke.html

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007_/articles/1192831836.php

I actually feel sorry for Lex. I hope he comes through and get his life back in order.

Theyre doing the tribute to Flair right now. I cant believe they got the 4 horseman together!!

Anderson looks exactly the same. WOW!!

Im very happy to see Flair go out with the respect and honor that he deserves. Outside of Hogan he might have been the most influential wrestler of our time.

I didn't put it together that Flair would be saying good bye last night. :doh:

I would have liked to see that.

What Horsemen were there? Arn for sure. Tully? Ollie?

Guest sith lord
I didn't put it together that Flair would be saying good bye last night. :doh:

I would have liked to see that.

What Horsemen were there? Arn for sure. Tully? Ollie?

Arn, Tully, Windham and JJ.

Guest sith lord
And Dean Malenko of the later generation...

I loved Malenko, but will never really think of him as one of the Four Horsemen

I left Melenko out for the very same reason you mentioned.