Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Nice definition for extortion. Again, that is what Hellwig did. He threatened McMahon that if he didn't pay, he wouldn't show up to wrestle. According to the definition, that would cause reputational harm as the company was building up this match for months.

Nice definition for extortion. Again, that is what Hellwig did. He threatened McMahon that if he didn't pay, he wouldn't show up to wrestle. According to the definition, that would cause reputational harm as the company was building up this match for months.

Dude please, do you call it extortion when a football player holds out for more money? No, didn't think so. This situation is no different.

• 2 weeks later...
3-Disc set features most of The Rock's biggest matches... Here are the matches set for WWE's "The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment" DVD due out on 6/10.

DISC ONE

*Samoan Royalty -- WWE Intercontinental Champions Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Rocky Maivia (2/13/97 Raw)

*Rock the Ruler -- Owen Hart vs. The Rock (04/6/98 Raw)

*The Nation vs. DX -- King of the Ring 1998 Tournament : Triple H vs. The Rock (6/22/98 Raw)

*Rock's Big Chance -- Mankind vs. The Rock for vacant WWF title - Survivor Series 1998.

*Rocky Rivalry with Mankind -- Last Man Standing Match: Mankind vs. The Rock - St. Valentine's Day Massacre 99 PPV

*So it continues... -- Ladder Match: Mankind vs. The Rock (2/15/99 Raw)

*Two of the Most Charismatic Superstars Ever -- Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XV

DISC TWO

*The People's Champion -- Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Triple H (7/5/99 Raw)

*The Rock `n Sock Connection -- The Rock & Mankind vs. Undertaker & Big Show (8/30/99 Raw)

*The Verbal SmackDown! -- No Holds Barred Match: The Rock vs. Kane (12/30/99 Smackdown)

*The McMahon-Helmsley Regime vs. The Rock -- Triple H vs. The Rock - Backlash 2000

*The Following Night... -- Steel Cage Match: The Rock vs. Shane McMahon (5/1/00 Raw)

*The Great One vs. The Olympic Medalist -- Kurt Angle vs. The Rock - No Way Out 2001

*The New Title -- WCW Champion Booker T vs. The Rock - Summerslam 2001

*The Undisputed Champion -- WWE Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - Royal Rumble 2001

DISC 3

*Icon vs. Icon -- The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan - Wrestlemania 18

*Triple Threat -- Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker vs. The Rock - Vengeance 2002

*Just Bring It -- The Rock vs. Eddie Guerrero (7/22/02 Raw)

*Third Time's A Charm? -- Steve Austin vs. The Rock - Wrestlemania XIX

*Transcending Sports Entertainment -- The Rock: The Most Electrifying in Sports Entertainment

Extras will be 15-20 Rock promos.

I don't normally buy wrestling DVD sets the day of release but this one will be a Day 1 purchase for me.

In case you all havent heard; Regal got a 60 day suspension for violation of the wellness policy hence his loss lastnight. Ugg, another storyline down the drain.

hahahaha failure.

That sucks...I kind of liked his character.

I do not know why they even bother with a wellness thing, Triple H is so roided its not funny, same goes for Batisita too.

In case you all havent heard; Regal got a 60 day suspension for violation of the wellness policy hence his loss lastnight. Ugg, another storyline down the drain.
Teddy Long as GM? Alright.

I'm likely one of the few left that still watch ECW. It is a genuinely bad show, and nothing like the ECW of old. However it is on right when I get home from work so I turn it on because they still occasionally can put on a half way decent match.

One thing that has been hilariously terrible lately is the replacement announcer for Joey Styles. Apparently Styles will no longer be doing the play be play announcing with color commentator Tazz. Due to this fact the WWE replaced him with Mike Adamie.

The result of this has been nothing less than disasterously amusing. Adamie OFTEN gets wrestlers names wrong, calls moves by incorrect names, and has absolutely ZERO knowledge of past feuds, and epic matches that can add to commentary. Without a doubt he is the worst announcer that has ever called a match. Although it is almost worth watching because his mistakes are blatently obvious and Tazz calls him on almost every one.

I might start watching the program more (I don't catch every episode, maybe twice a month). I've watched wrestling for a long time, it's great to know that the fans could call a better match than the tool the WWE hired.

Yeah it is really sad what Vince did to ruin the name of ECW. I think that show has some potential but they seriously turned it into the C show of WWE. The WWE seriously needs to make their shows interesting again. The same old storylines and personalities are boring these days. Then again, they have many fans so they must be doing something write. If TNA had a 4 cornered ring, and better writing, they would be pretty good. Their storylines suck.