Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Orton, Edge are ''known'' to have gotten 'roids from doctors and yet, THEY still have major storylines week after week AND still get rewarded championships. Regal is one of these throwaway characters that Vince can ''suspend'' to show that he's ''acting'' on the ''wellness'' program. I look at these guys now and wonder which one will have the next Chris Benoit type meltdown. Vince pats them on the back with one hand and hands them a paycheck and a box of 'riods with the other. I've tried TNA several times and it's unwatchable.

Orton, Edge are ''known'' to have gotten 'roids from doctors and yet, THEY still have major storylines week after week AND still get rewarded championships. Regal is one of these throwaway characters that Vince can ''suspend'' to show that he's ''acting'' on the ''wellness'' program. I look at these guys now and wonder which one will have the next Chris Benoit type meltdown. Vince pats them on the back with one hand and hands them a paycheck and a box of 'riods with the other. I've tried TNA several times and it's unwatchable.

I thought Edge got suspended? I could be wrong though.:whoknows:

KENNEDY got suspended as well, and both of those guys were involved in major storylines.

I am not sure about Orton though. I know he has been suspended a few times, but I am not sure if any were roid related.

Look, I hate Vinny, but it looks like he is actually making an attempt at doing something now. Whether his intentions are completely good or not (rather than saving face), is up for debate, but it looks like he is disciplining guys regardless of what their status is on the card.

KENNEDY!

I'm checking each & everyone of you into the Smackdown Hotel for not mentioning that ESPN Classic is airing AWA shows from the late 80's at 1AM.

For those that know the time period, Jerry Lawler is Champ having recently defeated Curt Henning for the title. Tag champs are Badd Company managed by Diamond Dallas Page who dresses like Diamond David Lee Roth. :)

I'm checking each & everyone of you into the Smackdown Hotel for not mentioning that ESPN Classic is airing AWA shows from the late 80's at 1AM.

For those that know the time period, Jerry Lawler is Champ having recently defeated Curt Henning for the title. Tag champs are Badd Company managed by Diamond Dallas Page who dresses like Diamond David Lee Roth. :)

Didn't know that there were that many AWA fans around here. I've been watching for a couple of weeks now. I get a kick out of seeing early 80s Scott Hall and a chubby, charisma-less Shawn Michaels. :D

Hadn't seen those yet. I did catch a Guerrero Brothers (Mando & Hector) tag match against Badd Company last night. :)

Man I miss those days.

AWA was some good stuff. I think it came on at midnight on Fridays on ESPN in the mid-80's...but I could be wrong of course. There has been a lot of beer since then.

Whoa...that's pretty cool actually. I wonder if they do something stupid, like "pull the plug" before he announces the winner. :doh:
He said it's not a hoax...that would piss a LOT of people off, and say what you want about Vince, he's not that stupid.

Read the rules on it.

1st prize is $250,000.00

6th prize is two bucks.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, even that would get me McDonald's :hungry:

EDIT: The prizes

-$250k :notworthy

-$200k (2 prizes) :party:

-$125k :wavetowel

-$98k :jump:

-$75k :applause:

-$51,998 :)