Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

F.Y.I they announced that at Vegance that ALL titles in the company will be up for grabs so I am goin to predict that at the draft all titles will be stripped so they can overhaul the roster so I think the draft will be more than 5 guys crossing over I think it is goin to be a big deal this time since they really did not have one last year other than a few goin to ECWWE to get it off the ground

Sabu vs Terry Funk at I think Born to be Wired.

I was at that match, it was brutal. I heard that it's going to be on WWE 24/7 this month, so I'll have to be sure to check that out. I haven't watched that match since, and it'll be fun looking for a cringing 19 year old Heidenreich in the crowd......

F.Y.I they announced that at Vegance that ALL titles in the company will be up for grabs so I am goin to predict that at the draft all titles will be stripped so they can overhaul the roster so I think the draft will be more than 5 guys crossing over I think it is goin to be a big deal this time since they really did not have one last year other than a few goin to ECWWE to get it off the ground

There's no way they vacate all the titles. It'll just be 9 title matches. The draft will shake things up (ie a new challenger on Raw, etc) but the champs will be the same.

You'll just be buying a PPV with the following guaranteed to be wrestling.

Cena

Edge

Lashley

The Hardys

That skank Melina

Chavo Guerrero

That fruity italian guy who's the IC champion

Damn, this PPY is going to suck!

I was at that match, it was brutal. I heard that it's going to be on WWE 24/7 this month, so I'll have to be sure to check that out. I haven't watched that match since, and it'll be fun looking for a cringing 19 year old Heidenreich in the crowd......

Holy crap. I totally marked when Sabu taped his bicep together. rofl. :cheers::applause:

So yeah, I just watched ROH All Star Extraveganza III lastnight...

There was a 4 on 4 ROH vs Dragon Gate tag match. WOW!

Best match I have seen in quite some time, I highly recommend the download.

And the next night at Supercard of Honor II, there was another Dragon Gate 6 Man Tag that was said to be even better than the one at Supercard of Honor I.

The way I read it, they said that all matches would be title matches, meaning that some of the titles might not be defended (prob the CW title).