Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I missed the end last night. How did Cena "own" him?

I tend to agree that if the Rock isn't going to be all in....then this is stupid and wasting TV time that could be used to develop this insanely weak roster.

Oh, and please god end the two GM's thing along with two main champs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mus3F3AvS-o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVQQzeHlcj0&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP8b1-4NKUg&feature=channel

along with two main champs.

Daniel Bryan, maybe. CM Punk, :no: Punk and Jericho will steal the show on April 1st. That match and the Undertaker Hell in a Cell match will be sweet.

Obviously The Rock is still rusty and he is too corporate. All the chants last night felt so fake to me.

One thing that is really irking me right now is the WWE keep on pairing Kofi Kingston with tag-team partners. Just turn the man heel and let him put in some work. He might not seem like a good heel, but I saw him when he was in FCW as a heel, he is kind of good. But of course as long as he keeps on selling merchandise that will never happen. :doh:

I caught Raw...who the hell is Daniel Bryan? I couldn't think of a more boring name/persona for a wrestler...and a champion to boot??

As a face he was sooo boring. As a heel he is still boring, but he is more annoying and it kind of works. I am expecting him to lose at WM, but wouldn't be shocked if he won because WWE likes to do stuff that doesn't make sense.

okay...so in one page I see Cena >>> Rock and BRYAN DANIELSON (literally the best wrestler in the world) being called boring...time to leave for a bit. smh

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 02:43 PM ----------

Cena > Dwayne

*slap*

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 02:46 PM ----------

still don't get why ppl are mad at Rock for leaving for movies...would you rather him be Ric Flair and be an old shell of himself? NO...He accomplished everything in about 7 years...what else was there for him to do? Cena made movies...difference is that he sucks at them and thus there is no demand for him. Rock is turning 40 and never had any real serious injuries so why would destroy his body for 300 nights a year when he can make the same money in a smarter way? Answer that as honestly as possible.

still don't get why ppl are mad at Rock for leaving for movies...would you rather him be Ric Flair and be an old shell of himself? NO...He accomplished everything in about 7 years...what else was there for him to do? Cena made movies...difference is that he sucks at them and thus there is no demand for him. Rock is turning 40 and never had any real serious injuries so why would destroy his body for 300 nights a year when he can make the same money in a smarter way? Answer that as honestly as possible.

I'm sort of intrigued by the fact that this idea that you belong to the WWE until death has actually caught fire.

The main problem in wrestling right now is that all the guys on the WWE roster grew up wanting to be wrestlers. Wrestlers used to end up in wrestling by accident - Ric Flair just happened to bouncing at a bar that Ken Patera drank at. Hulk Hogan lifted in a gym with the Briscoes. Now, it's a career decision made at age 15.

This is really being exposed by the build to Wrestlemania. The guys in the top matches don't care about creating "Wrestlemania moments;" they want to beat up their opponent and win their matches. That's what has always made wrestling tick. Acting like a Cirque de Solei performer does not work.

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

okay...so in one page I see Cena >>> Rock and BRYAN DANIELSON (literally the best wrestler in the world) being called boring...time to leave for a bit. smh

Didn't you see I said face and heel? I was talking about his personality on the mic and whatnot. I know that he can go in the ring. I didn't say he was a boring wrestler. His matches are always good.

I'm sort of intrigued by the fact that this idea that you belong to the WWE until death has actually caught fire.

The main problem in wrestling right now is that all the guys on the WWE roster grew up wanting to be wrestlers. Wrestlers used to end up in wrestling by accident - Ric Flair just happened to bouncing at a bar that Ken Patera drank at. Hulk Hogan lifted in a gym with the Briscoes. Now' date=' it's a career decision made at age 15.

This is really being exposed by the build to Wrestlemania. The guys in the top matches don't care about creating "Wrestlemania moments;" they want to beat up their opponent and win their matches. That's what has always made wrestling tick. Acting like a Cirque de Solei performer does not work.[/quote']

best post I've read all day

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 03:41 PM ----------

I was never a huge Rock fan, but the wrestlers(Cena) and fans that are still bitter he left and hasn't really looked back are just jealous. If given the chance, each one of them, Cena included, would do the samething.

exactly...wrestling fans have the most warped view on **** I've ever seen/heard

All the hate for the Rock is obnoxious.

He's patronizing the fans? Really? Give it a rest. He's back to entertain and put on a program WITH John Cena. Wrestling is still fake, and so is this rivalry.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 05:01 PM ----------

I don't think Cena owned anyone. I'm a huge Rock fan, and I think Rock was off last night, too. I'd say they were pretty even.

By crowd reaction though, Rock destroyed him. Per usual.

Edited by KDawg

All the hate for the Rock is obnoxious.

He's patronizing the fans? Really? Give it a rest. He's back to entertain and put on a program WITH John Cena. Wrestling is still fake, and so is this rivalry.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 05:01 PM ----------

I don't think Cena owned anyone. I'm a huge Rock fan, and I think Rock was off last night, too. I'd say they were pretty even.

By crowd reaction though, Rock destroyed him. Per usual.

:ols: Okay Dawg. Easy on the Dwayne Johnson manlove. Sheesh.

:ols: Okay Dawg. Easy on the Dwayne Johnson manlove. Sheesh.

Keep on hatin' ;)

It's because it's "The Rock" he got the crowd reaction.

He was TERRIBLE last night.

I wouldn't say terrible, but he wasn't classic Rock. Cena wasn't any better, though.

And I'm fairly certain the "promo notes" were written on Rock's arm on purpose. To help Cena deliver a punch, to get people to buy into Cena...

Both guys. Both. Will make this feud epic.