Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe/john-cena-says-wwe-is-disrespecting-him/

John Cena Says WWE Is Disrespecting Him

Cena has been responding to tweets about the new merchandise and revealed that WWE has wanted to capitalize on Cena haters for many years now:

“They have wanted too since 2008. I told them no. Finally I just said I dont care. Im fine with the way things are. Some like me. Some don’t.”

A fan asked Cena if WWE was disrespecting him by profiting off people taunting him. Cena said:

“Agreed. But WTF. Ignore it no longer. Its out there so those that wanna be like that should be able to voice their opinion. Like I said doesn’t change me one bit. Stay true..always have.. always will”

Another fan asked Cena when WWE was going to release anti-Rock shirts. Cena says there’s a double standard and we’ll never see merchandise disrespecting his WrestleMania 28 opponent:

“I can tell u right now….that would never happen”

cenasucks2.jpg

wecantcu

I can't ever remember a time when WWE sold a shirt like that one. That says one of their own sucks. Maybe Kurt Angle, but that's it.

At the top it has "Let's go Cena" followed by the bigger (louder) Cena Sucks chant.

They'll sell a **** load of this shirt.

They'll also use it to build to WM.

I think it was a brilliant move by the WWE. Also I think Cena being "disappointed" by the WWE to sell the shirt is a job. If I was in creative, after Wrestelemainia I would have heel turn for Cena. He would have beaten The Rock and still felt disrespected by the fans and the WWE. Have him feud with Randy Orton and then have him retain the belt by Summer Slam over CM Punk.

ML, you bring up an interesting point, do you think the WWE sort of tells their guys what to post on Twitter?

I wouldn't say they tell them word for word, but I do think they want them to come off looking a certain way. You can blame CM Punk for that. After he won the WWE Championship and "left with the belt" He was posting some crazy stuff including one of my favorite twit pics of all time:

punktitlebelt_display_image.jpg?1321230252

If you have been following the WWE the last couple of months, you know that they are in love with twitter. So what better way advance some current storylines and tease some future storylines than using twitter? I think it is a brilliant thing to do.

Edited by MLSKINS

The Michael Cole storyline is the worst. I get that they want some announcer to be a Heel. But he sucks at it.....and its bad when somebody who can talk sounds like they are forcing everything.

Last week he was going on and one how Randy Orton can't be beating up Otunga (Who came in and attacked him) because he's a lawyer. What?

Booker T stinks too.

Put Cole on Smackdown, Push Josh on Raw. Give them each ONE partner and so from there.

If you have been following the WWE the last couple of months, you know that they are in love with twitter. So what better way advance some current storylines and tease some future storylines than using twitter? I think it is a brilliant thing to do.

Like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/status/148650687658602496

Beth Phoenix

Im not afraid of anyone or anything. I dont believe in Kharma. I believe in me, myself and I. #divaschampionforever

Like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/TheBethPhoenix/status/148650687658602496

Beth Phoenix

Im not afraid of anyone or anything. I dont believe in Kharma. I believe in me, myself and I. #divaschampionforever

Yeah I was actually talking about that. I forgot to mention it :doh:

I know that the WWE Divas have a bad rep, but I do think that a couple of them can go. But the worst thing about the Divas right now is that now of them are connecting with the crowd. I know Kelly Kelly gets some decent pops, but it is nothing compared to the reaction like Trish Stratus, Lita, Chyna, etc. used to get. I think the Divas need to interact more with the top male wrestlers and see if that can work. It also wouldn't hurt for them to get Naomi to the WWE as soon as possible.

Edited by MLSKINS

Did anyone see the coach this morning on ESPNNEWS? He was talking about his wrestling days and about an incident between him and Bubba Dudley where Bubba put him through a table but it wasn't planned. He said they almost came to blows and Bubba was fined.

Edited by DM72

Did anyone see the coach this morning on ESPNNEWS? He was talking about his wrestling days and about an incident between him and Bubba Dudley where Bubba put him through a table but it wasn't planned. He said they almost came to blows and Bubba was fined.
Lol, I miss those days where the Dudleys put anyone and everyone through tables every week.

Lol, I miss those days where the Dudleys put anyone and everyone through tables every week.

My favorite one was when he slammed Trish Stratus through the table. I think that was the time when he was acting like he was crazy. I know it has to be on Youtube......

Found it and it is NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TQM4S55JYi0#t=69s

Edited by MLSKINS

Punk may end up dropping the title soon due to low ratings.

I read that too. How weak. Their ratings suck because they've given up on the slow build storyline, the stables, and the managers (for the most part).

Start a stable now...have all of them going after different belts, including bring the Tag back to life. Nobody in the stable turns of each other for a long time....and over awhile they all get a belt...and "take" over. Then after a while of individuals trying to knock them off......another stable is formed and you get some good rivalries to last awhile.

Take it from Punk and give it to Cena or Del Rio or Miz.......and I'm done again for awhile.

Miz fine.

Cena no thanks.

Del Rio HELL no.

No, its insane. They have two main title belts and it feels like one it up every week. Its only to have a guy hold the belt for a long time and build up a nice story around it.

Miz is a fine Heel. I've just seen that movie before with him as Champ and would be bored seeing it again.....really.

Seeing Road Dogg a few weeks ago reminded a lot of people how bad the mic work is now. They should bring in him to manage a tag-team.

I read that too. How weak. Their ratings suck because they've given up on the slow build storyline, the stables, and the managers (for the most part).

Start a stable now...have all of them going after different belts, including bring the Tag back to life. Nobody in the stable turns of each other for a long time....and over awhile they all get a belt...and "take" over. Then after a while of individuals trying to knock them off......another stable is formed and you get some good rivalries to last awhile.

Take it from Punk and give it to Cena or Del Rio or Miz.......and I'm done again for awhile.

I'm not sure what WWE wants. They don't have any huge draws on their active roster. They just don't. If they want ratings, give the belt to The Rock. (I'm saying that tongue in cheek, even as a Rock fan. I'd love to see him get one more run, but you can't give it to a non active... You just can't). But he's so over its crazy.

For a real suggestion, and I mean this... How about putting the world title on Kane and have him go on a monster run. One long ass, well deserved run as the Big Red Machine, not as the ***** version. Have him destroy pretty much everyone for quite some time. Kane is over as hell.

The tag titles really need a jolt of life. Air Boom? Really? It's even an awful name. How about, as suggested above, a stable with a real tag team in it? And that tag team does everything to keep the belts. Cheat, win clean, get counted out, whatever. But despite all of that, no one can take the belts off of them.

How about this, too... There is ZERO need for two heavyweight titles. Zero. Nada. None. Zilch. You want to make the world title much more interesting again? Make it one friggin belt.