Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I dunno, Rock was pretty bad last night. Maybe thats because we hold his promos to such high standards that anything beyond amazing seems like a let down. But to be honest, he hasnt been all that great through this entire build up for their match. Fruity Pebbles? Kung Pao chicken? Cena has lady parts? Come on Rock, youre so much better than that... "Insert lame diss" is now trending worldwide.... Oh how the mighty have fallen... I thought Cenas promo last week was pretty damn good, hell even his little rap about Rock last year was entertaining. So Id give the edge to Cena so far. I dunno, Im just ready for one of them to hit the other, let the war of words get physical already. April 1st cant get here soon enough.

I dunno, Rock was pretty bad last night. Maybe thats because we hold his promos to such high standards that anything beyond amazing seems like a let down. But to be honest, he hasnt been all that great through this entire build up for their match. Fruity Pebbles? Kung Pao chicken? Cena has lady parts? Come on Rock, youre so much better than that... "Insert lame diss" is now trending worldwide.... Oh how the mighty have fallen... I thought Cenas promo last week was pretty damn good, hell even his little rap about Rock last year was entertaining. So Id give the edge to Cena so far. I dunno, Im just ready for one of them to hit the other, let the war of words get physical already. April 1st cant get here soon enough.

Actually, even as Rock's biggest fan (:ols: I'm such a nerd), I'd agree that Cena's promo LAST week was outstanding. This week, neither guy was great.

They're both saying the same crap over and over again when they're in the ring. John Cena is overplaying the arm thing, and repeating the same crap. Rock keeps saying he's gonna make Cena his *****...

Rock wins last night only because his pre recorded stuff was better than Cena's. I was entertained, but at some point, they're both going to need to get more creative with the stuff they do.

After thinking it over I think the WWE made a huge mistake by not tuning the Rock heel. We all know Cena should be the heel, but the company is too damn scared to take a chance these days so right now Rocky should be a mix of his Nation persona when he wore the $700 shirts and Hollywood Rock. We all know the fans would still love him, but right now there seems to be something missing with him.

They're both saying the same crap over and over again when they're in the ring. John Cena is overplaying the arm thing, and repeating the same crap. Rock keeps saying he's gonna make Cena his *****...

Rock wins last night only because his pre recorded stuff was better than Cena's. I was entertained, but at some point, they're both going to need to get more creative with the stuff they do.

I only saw that segment with Dwayne and I have to admit it had me laughing. Didn't see Cena's response so I can't say who won either way, but yeah, Dwayne was funny.

See. Just like the 'skins, I call it like I see it.

Rock crushed Cena last night. Wasn't even close.

I hate how much of a poser Cena is. With the way he was holding his arms and hands, to his walk, to his facial expressions... He looks like a jackass playing the Thuganomics character.

It would be very hard for The Rock to be the heel in Miami. If he doesn't win, there might be a riot.

My bold prediction is that Cena turns heel at WM.

The E is well aware at how much the fans want to see Cena as a heel but they are too afraid that they are going to lose out on that money from him being the uber Hulk Hogan (80's Hulkamania) kind of face. It's like they forgot how much money Hogan brought in as Hollywood.

TNA's Victory Road was pretty good. Angle and Hardy STILL got it. That was an incredible match. Sting took a wicked bump from a steel chair and Roode just elavated himself as the #1 heel in wrestling.

TNA's Victory Road was pretty good. Angle and Hardy STILL got it. That was an incredible match. Sting took a wicked bump from a steel chair and Roode just elavated himself as the #1 heel in wrestling.

I still wonder if Roode will stay with TNA (I don't watch it much, I don't even watch WWE much, I DVR it and fast forward to all the parts I find interesting) but when I see TNA flipping through the channels, Roode has the "it" factor. I think he'd flourish in WWE, and I really don't think Vince would bury him. He'd add a legit contender to the title and make things fairly interesting. I'd like to see Punk vs. Roode or Jericho vs. Roode.

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't seen it yet, go search YouTube for "Stone Cold roasts Zakk Wylde"

Definitely NSFW & do NOT post it here.

That said, it's one of the greatest promo's in a very looooong time. Viking! :)

With all the working that I've been doing lately, I haven't had the time to keep up with stuff. I can't believe it's here already.

I just wanna see a great match from these guys. It's sort of lost it's luster for me considering that the storyline did not play out like I wanted it to, but maybe things get interesting. And I'd love for Brock to come back. That dude had some of the best moves I have ever seen. Very innovative/aggressive. To this day, I am still stunned at how Summerslam '02 ended, with Rock losing the Undisputed Title, and then leaving (with WWE subsequently dropping the storyline Shanghai style, like it never even happened). That storyline kinda had a Rocky/Clubber Lang feel to it. I think it had some potential.

Regardless, depending on how Sunday, and next weeks Raw goes, I am probably done with wrestling once and for all, unless a lot of things change (which they probably won't)

This will be the first Wrestlemania I've tuned in to since the mid 90s.

Wrestlemania XX was the last one for me. Lots of great matches. The tiple threat match with HHH/HBK/Benoit stands out, along with the return of Takers deadman gimmick. I remember being pissed at how the Rock N' Sock Connection handicap match ended, and kind of thought that Rock/Foley got slightly disrespected, but they were pushing that Evolution stuff pretty hard back then. Seems so long ago.

If they get Brock, then they really need to get Heyman back with him.

I guess he has been talking' trash about The Rock on twitter. Could be a potential storyline for Brock/Rock for next years WM.

Even when I didn't watch wrestling for a period of, oh, 7 years (Rock's absence), I still got WrestleMania pretty much every year.