Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from HHH, the Rock can work a crowd better than the rest of that locker-room combined.

Cool to see the Rock, but at the same time it reminds you how guys like Miz, Edge, Del Rio, etc just aren't as good at the Rock.

I mentioned HHH because he works a crowd as good as the Rock and those two were polar opposites for some of the best years.

So... I was flipping through the channels and I hear, "And the host of WrestleMania 27..."

Then the arena goes black...

And I'm thinking... Well... This is lame for someone like Stephanie McMahon...

Then...

"IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL!"

Stood up out of bed with my hands raised in the air for victory.

I haven't been watching much, if any, wrestling over the last 7 years since Rock left. I tune in to see what's going on, but that's about it.

Every day people tell me that I remind them of the Rock (He's 6'5", 260 or so and I'm 5'8" 205 or so)... They say our personalities seem very similar, and I'd agree. They also say we kind of look alike, which I don't see seeing how he's half Black/Samoan and I'm Italian, but I suppose "similar" is a decent word. I'm the same kind of ball buster as he is. He is my all-time favorite wrestler. I've seen pretty much all of his movies (refused to see Toothfairy out of principle).

I was going nuts.

FINALLY!!!

Titaw,

He said he wasn't going away... Which could mean spotty appearances... Or... The People's Champ is back.

I'll be DVR'ing wrestling again... And fast forwarding through all the awful parts.

Can't wait for him to put the clamp on Mr. Fruity Pebbles :ols:

Edited by KDawg