Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Anyone see Tommy Dreamer dressed as Paul Heymen for Halloween on ECW? Friggin hilarious. :laugh:

Then Taz & Styles just completely buried Paul E. during the announcing. :(

Yea that was Bush league........I was hoping the real Paul would come out....

Oh well, at least ECW was pretty good last night. Better then RAW

Anyone see Tommy Dreamer dressed as Paul Heymen for Halloween on ECW? Friggin hilarious. :laugh:

Then Taz & Styles just completely buried Paul E. during the announcing. :(

Yea that was Bush league........I was hoping the real Paul would come out....

Oh well, at least ECW was pretty good last night. Better then RAW

I was so hyped to watch that match, it's a damn shame that Hogan made it a crappy one by refusing to sell any of Rock's moves

Hogan also wrestled that match with two broken ribs he sufffered the weekend before when fat ass Rikishi missed a spot at a house show. Bottom line, that match rocked period, I watched it at a large BW3's and the entire place was nuts for that match.

I was so hyped to watch that match, it's a damn shame that Hogan made it a crappy one by refusing to sell any of Rock's moves

Hogan also wrestled that match with two broken ribs he sufffered the weekend before when fat ass Rikishi missed a spot at a house show. Bottom line, that match rocked period, I watched it at a large BW3's and the entire place was nuts for that match.

Oh...I'm not doubting the animosity and emotion around the match, it was insane, one of the biggest matches ever. I wasn't aware that Hogan had broken ribs, thanks for the input, makes more sense now

Oh...I'm not doubting the animosity and emotion around the match, it was insane, one of the biggest matches ever. I wasn't aware that Hogan had broken ribs, thanks for the input, makes more sense now

I'm going to dig deep down and touch my inner white trash here. What is your favorite WWF match ever?

For me it was The Rock vs. Mankind in an I Quit Match at the 1999 Royal Rumble. Mick Foley is a legend for taking so many unscripted chair shots and selling it like he did. He is the greatest hardcore wrestler ever. I loved him as a kid/teenager.

Honorable mention goes to Undertaker vs. Mankind Hell In A Cell Match. It's no coincedence Foley is in two of the greatest matches ever. He could sell chair shots and moves better than anyone in the business.

Foley is God.

So dig deep down. What's your favorite match ever?

that 1 hr match between bret hart and shawn michaels?

That was an awesome match. I remember that. The Iron Man Match. I remember Michaels coming down from the top of the Arena on the zip line. They were tied at 1 pin each and they went into sudden death and Michaels won.