Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yeah I don't have to fight you. All she has to do is see me and she won't even stop to give you an autograph.

lol, man you can have Mickie..Or choose from the other divas..But I got Melina! I've seen her 2 times in person..At a Raw and Wrestlemania, thats more than you..And BTW I see her a couple of times every week.;)

Met Melina last year at a hotel in gtown.....Yea it was 2AM, yea i was drunk but she was smokin hot (didnt look the same as she does on tv) and i told her that in front of my wife! BTW, she was shagging with Batista that evening (I even asked Batista if he was still married (didnt say it in front of melina but pulled him aside and asked him and then gave him a thumbs up)..

Where'd you read that, as of last week he had rejected the latest contract offer per 24wrestling.com?

Yea, I though he had signed but apparently they are sayin he hasnt and that he is playin hardball with the wwe (sayin he needs time off and this and that). I stand corrected and edited my post.

lol, man you can have Mickie..Or choose from the other divas..But I got Melina! I've seen her 2 times in person..At a Raw and Wrestlemania, thats more than you..And BTW I see her a couple of times every week.;)

Now, now, now. We ALL know she's out here in Phoenix enjoying the lovely weather with me:D. Melina N Marcus (MNM) sounds so wonderful...

Ring of Honor inks a PPV and Video on Demand deal!

This is HUGE for wrestling fans!

:cheers: :applause:

/in Peter Griffin voice

"Friggin' Sweet"

That's the 2nd best news I've heard all day. The ONLY thing about ROH though, it turns a lot of peole off because of the lame promo skills of most of the guys. But hey, they have top notch wrestling like no other company in the US.

Maybe this is why TNA decided to not let all the ROH guys they've stolen go back to ROH anymore? I think CM Punks TNA contract said something about he could wrestle for any other company as long as they weren't running PPV's or they weren't owned by Vince McMahon.

This whole situation reminds me of 1996. You have the big bad WWE (WWF) with their stupid cartoon gimmicks, a struggling WCW (TNA) desperate to get ahead of them, so much so that they buy out stars from the little known, yet best wrestling company in North America, ECW (ROH). Seems history certainly does repeat itself. Except I don't see TNA overtaking the WWe anytime soon.

/in Peter Griffin voice

"Friggin' Sweet"

That's the 2nd best news I've heard all day. The ONLY thing about ROH though, it turns a lot of peole off because of the lame promo skills of most of the guys. But hey, they have top notch wrestling like no other company in the US.

Maybe this is why TNA decided to not let all the ROH guys they've stolen go back to ROH anymore? I think CM Punks TNA contract said something about he could wrestle for any other company as long as they weren't running PPV's or they weren't owned by Vince McMahon.

This whole situation reminds me of 1996. You have the big bad WWE (WWF) with their stupid cartoon gimmicks, a struggling WCW (TNA) desperate to get ahead of them, so much so that they buy out stars from the little known, yet best wrestling company in North America, ECW (ROH). Seems history certainly does repeat itself. Except I don't see TNA overtaking the WWe anytime soon.

What was the first best news you heard today?