Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

On 8/10/2023 at 8:23 PM, Forehead said:

My son is 11....I'm testing the waters with my kid to see if he's interested in this stuff.

My grandfather was trying to keep me from sucking my thumb when I started, Harley & Dusty. 

All of my faves are either retired or passed away, it was big biz here in ATL for a really long time.  We used to go to Centre Stage on Wednesdays (for free) because the tapings for Saturday shows were done there and you could see yourself on TV a week later.  Big fun!

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm not a fan of the product anymore, but always fun to see stuff like this. 

McAfee should have seen Rock and Theroy both in the same shirt, and switched to something that didn't make him look not skinny but not strong either. Maybe a hoodie for last night. 

Theory is a solid heel. Should pair him with Waller as a good heal team.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Boy, Edge looks Old old. I still regret not sticking around to see him get his flowers in WWE

He doesn't look "young" but he looks fine. Jericho is looking old. I know when he's a heel, he adds more fat to his body. But he's 50 something now. I hope AEW gives him a stable. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Edge is 49 with a neck that could go at any second. Jericho is 52 and seems to still like taking those crazy bumps. 

Both must really love that AEW $s. But I can't see AEW lasting more than a few more years with these dwindling viewer #s. 

I don't know. I've never seen a AEW PPV. I think they have some talent and the some of their matches are really good. I think having a Wed and Saturday Night Show is a good spot to be. I do love Jericho. He's probably my fav going back to WCW and his bits. Getting lost on the way to the ring. When he first did his list.

Edge.... you're right. His neck. I don't get it.