Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I love the fact Shane O'Mac is back, hate that he has to fight Taker.  Taker needs to retire, seriously.  And if Shane wins, that's a slap in the face of Taker, imo.  If Taker wins, what a weak opponent to beat......

I know they have to pull out all the tricks right now, with all the injuries to talent.  But they could have booked a better match with someone else.  At least make it no DQ so maybe we could see the Mean Street Posse run in, get wiped out, then some legit talent come to Shane's aid and let him win.

Shane taking over Raw would be best for business right now, imo.  I know the "insert McMahon name here" angle has worked before.  But it would be nice to see Steph and HHH casted out by Shane and Roman winning.  Get a new fresh start for a bit.  

Also, I thought Fastlane was fine, not the best PPV by any means, sad to see the Wyatts nothing but mainstream jobbers now.  Ambrose does not have the ability right now to hold the title, I really think that small window of opportunity has passed.  He may have had a shot beating Rollins for it, having a mini-feud.  Now, he's not convincing as a contender.

My daughter watched and loved the Charlotte/Bree match, she pulls for Charlotte of course.  Was cute watching her get into the match.  

And yeah Ambrose does nothing for me. We are the only ones dude lol. He's the darling of the Internet

1) I hate his ring gear 2) too much comedy in his gimmick

Haha I don't get it. Unless they make it no DQ so he can use weapons, Lesnar should squash him in a couple minutes. Especially after the way last night's fight went.

Aside from that, my problems with Ambrose are:

1 - His gimmick doesn't work as the out of control brawler, it's just not believable after watching him wrestle for several reasons

2 - His wrestling is sloppy. It looks like me and my brothers wresting on our parents bed when we were little. Combine this with his outfit, physical stature and lack of presence and it really does seem like a fan hopped into the ring and is just screwing around.

3 - he looks too skinny. He used to bigger and cut, I don't know what happened but it's not believable for a main eventer. Is he sick?

• Like 1

Literally all of my complaints verbatim.

Look, I'm sure you're like me in the sense that we don't need every wrestler to look like a monster or a ken doll but damn, at least look like you could kick my ass or at least beat me in an athletic contest lol.

Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan, and Mick Foley will never win body building contests but I never questioned whether they could legit whoop ass or not.

I always do with Ambrose.

• Like 1

When I read that Shane showed up and will be going against Taker at WM. I had two thoughts.

#1. Taker must be really hurting even if those picks online make him look decent.

#2. Vince and their writers are the worse. Win or Lose, it's an insult to taker. I'd rather see him fight Kane or Flair than Shane. These kids they are aiming their product at don't know who he is....really. He's been gone for how long? A decade? Longer?

I jokingly said he'd try to jump off the huge scoreboard...but there is actually a 30% chance he'd do it

Brock murders the **** outta Ambrose before the show. All Ambrose's best friend does is give a backstage interview.

K.

29D6DB54-3096-4E0D-9374-9A179416DFD0_zps

I don't think Shane is going to wrestle.

I think it's going to be Cena or Sting representing him, depending on who's healthier. I'm not saying that's good or bad, just what I think will happen. Either that or he does wrestle and Vince somehow incapacitates Shane and Taker refuses to win like that and walks into a Cena AA and Cena drapes Shane over Taker for the win.

Then Shane can claim he didn't want to win that way either, but you don't have much control while unconscious... And Cena can say he wanted to get rid of the Authority...

Or Taker wins and Linda gets involved in RAW, says Vince needs to stay behind the scenes and get off TV and gives Shane the control he wanted of RAW... And Trips and Steph control of Smackdown. Or vice versa. Or Shane RAW, Steph Smackdown and Trips NXT...

For some reason, Shane's wording of "control of RAW" made me think brand split.

I liked the match in terms of them teaming up to eliminate the beast

It seemed weird that it basically was a handicap match where it was two babyfaces against one heel....and the heel was dominating. And getting cheered. Until the babyfaces basically cheated. At which point, they immediately turned on each other.

In fairness, I don't have any idea how that match could have been booked logically.

But Reigns looks like and wrestles like a killer. So to have him play Johnny Rodz to Brock's Andre is odd.

They're really gonna have to explain why Taker cares about beating Shane, in a cell, for control of Raw. He's basically Vince's henchman in this for no reason whatsoever.

I have to say that I was stunned at how excited I was to see Shane. I didn't even realize that I missed him.

But a lot of that went away when I realized that he was going to actually wrestle. And wrestle the Undertaker at that.

And I don't understand what UT gets out of this match.

Finally, I thought it was interesting that WWE is repeating the booking of the first WrestleMania now. You remember how Roddy Piper challenged Hogan to a one-on-one fight, beat his ass all over the arena, and left him bloody as the fans cheered in ecstasy for Piper? Oh wait...that didn't actually happen. Because that would have been insane.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Reigns now. The fans have turned on him ridiculously hard for reasons that really have nothing to do with his own ability. Part of me thinks that HHH is just going to bury the **** out of him in Dallas and transition the belt to Brock down the line as Reigns gets taken off tv for six months.

(By the way, Y2AJ is the perfect use of both Jericho and AJ for now. I like that far better than Jericho showing up every six months - slightly fatter - and getting beat by a younger dude. Jericho could probably be great in tag matches for the next ten years if he wanted to be.

I miss tag teams).

Edited by Lombardi's_kid_brother

Like I said, RR is really good. I don't think the fans hate him as much as they hate the company's booking.

The only weird part is that they cheer HHH and Vince like they are faces

That whole Yes Movement thing really destroyed the crowd dynamic IMO. The crowd is a big problem now because the smarks want to get themselves over and the casuals just want to copy what they see