Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

• 2 weeks later...

So Cena's out 6-9 months with a shoulder/rotator cuff surgery.

Jericho's back, but he only comes back to give someone a rub & help get them over between Fozzy tours.

Main roster is in need of faces badly. And NXT is trying to build up its roster to tour so its profitable, so I dunno if they'd pull Baylor or Crews up. If anything, NXT right now is loaded with tag teams they can bring up except hey need singles guys for the main event level.

So Cena's out 6-9 months with a shoulder/rotator cuff surgery.

Jericho's back, but he only comes back to give someone a rub & help get them over between Fozzy tours.

Main roster is in need of faces badly. And NXT is trying to build up its roster to tour so its profitable, so I dunno if they'd pull Baylor or Crews up. If anything, NXT right now is loaded with tag teams they can bring up except hey need singles guys for the main event level.

There is also a rumor that they have signed four stars from New Japan Pro Wrestling including Shinsuke Nakamaru & AJ Styles. Word is that it's pretty much a done deal. They could bring them right to the main roster along with bringing up Balor. Very interesting stuff.

The addition of Mauro Renallo has been quite the upgrade to the announce team. Jerry Lawler has gone back to being a heel announcer for the first time since the '90s

I loved him as a heel announcer. I really think they started losing me when they switched him away from that.

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83

The addition of Mauro Renallo has been quite the upgrade to the announce team.

No kidding. Wish he was doing RAW. He actually calls the names of moves & helps paint the picture. Cole on the other hand calls RAW in sound bites, catch phrases - Vintage! - stfu & shills the network & merchandise. You close your eyes & listen to RAW all you know is the network is $9.99 with your first VINTAGE! month free if you're a new subscriber.

I dont know, his returns and act are kinda tired IMO. I can't get invested in them or him doing the same old bits over and over again. The countdown and music is still awesome though.

I understand. I guess in the sea of creative nonsense. The one thing that still makes me smile is when Jericho does his bit. If he stuck around for a while. That would be good. Hell, give him a stable to manage. Just the mic stuff would be good.

Two things that bug me about the WWE:

1. Seems like they always have to say "the WWE world heavyweight champion or championship" in every sentence when talking about the champ or championship.

2. And the shameless plugging of the WWE Network when bantering back and forth. Tonight, it was Paul Hayman talking to Jerrico. Stop with that bull****.

Edited by pjfootballer
  • Like 2

Two things that bug me about the WWE:

1. Seems like they always have to say "the WWE world heavyweight champion or chamoionship" in every sentence when talking about the champ or championship.

2. And the shameless plugging of the WWE Network when bantering back and forth. Tonight, it was Paul Hayman talking to Jerrico. Stop with that bull****.

That's like how any commentator/analyst on ESPN or NFL Network apparently isn't allowed to say NFL they have to say the National Football League when referring to it.

It's annoying as hell

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

So, predictions for the Royal Rumble.....Who's winning it all?  Is the Beast Incarnate gonna destroy Reigns?  

Does Reigns make it to say the final four people, and one is Brock?  Brock gets revenge beating him since he did lose his title via the match at Wrestlemania where Rollins cashed in the MITB to make it a triple threat match and won?

Who is coming out victorious?

In can see Hunter coming out at 30 & winning the Rumble which would set up Hunter vs Roman at Mania.

Then again, the last two days I've been seeing reports that AJ still may be in the Rumble.

Lately I've been on the Network watching old Starcades. Man the 1985 Starcade was AMAZING. Road Warriors vs Midnight Express in a scaffold match. Cage match for the tag titles Arm & Ole vs Rock & Roll Express. Fair vs Nikita for the World Title. That card was stacked!

• Like 3

I can't call it. It'll definitely be shenanigans and controversy.

But I don't see Lesnar winning because I don't think his opponent at WM will be a title contender. It's one of those situations where it'd be best to keep him and the title separate for co-main event purposes.

In can see Hunter coming out at 30 & winning the Rumble which would set up Hunter vs Roman at Mania.

Then again, the last two days I've been seeing reports that AJ still may be in the Rumble.

Lately I've been on the Network watching old Starcades. Man the 1985 Starcade was AMAZING. Road Warriors vs Midnight Express in a scaffold match. Cage match for the tag titles Arm & Ole vs Rock & Roll Express. Fair vs Nikita for the World Title. That card was stacked!

That would be Starrcade 86 and you're right, it was amazing. To this day, that's my favorite wrestling show of all time. I particularly like the cut that's on the WWE Network where you get the entire show. Back in the day, Turner Home Video used to sell a heavily edited 2 hour version where you didn't get none of the prelims.