Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Future Olympian there GSF. ;) As for the youngest, how's that fun collection going? :security: ;)

:laugh: I tell you man, my wife and I have really been blessed with 3 great kids, they're a handful though, especially my son. The boy is flat out buck wild. We have a lot of fun though, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's a couple more shots.

Figured I'd ante up again....took a great day-trip with my son. Went west to the Linville NC area and visited the only cave in NC, Linville Cavern, as well as hiking to a nearby waterfall, doing a little gemstone finding, and finally ending up at Grandfather Mountain at about 6000 feet and crossing over the 'Mile High Bridge'. Great day!

Figured I'd ante up again....took a great day-trip with my son. Went west to the Linville NC area and visited the only cave in NC, Linville Cavern, as well as hiking to a nearby waterfall, doing a little gemstone finding, and finally ending up at Grandfather Mountain at about 6000 feet and crossing over the 'Mile High Bridge'. Great day!

Are those stalactites(sp.) in that last pic? :D

EDIT: I went on a cross-country vacation when I was 13 to the Grand Canyon. On the way, we stopped at Mammoth Cave in KY. ****ing Awesome!

Are those stalactites(sp.) in that last pic? :D

EDIT: I went on a cross-country vacation when I was 13 to the Grand Canyon. On the way, we stopped at Mammoth Cave in KY. ****ing Awesome!

Its actually called 'flow rock'. Funny you bring up Mammoth Cave. My mom was Kentucky-born, and when I was a kid, she talked a lot about Mammoth Cave - apparently so huge you could drive cars into it.

I may have to take another road trip.

I'll tell you one thing, the constant 52 degrees of this cave felt pretty good on a Summer day.

Archived