Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Went down to Orem to watch the replay of the scrimmage yesterday with the Utah family. This am, right before he went to church. Uncle PCS and nephew "little" Utah, ( they still accuse me of putting creatine in his formula when he was a baby :silly: ).

Me and my wife at the airport in Dallas afterr the MNF game last year. (She's a Cowboy fan, but I still love her.)

1000604xk1.jpg

That is cool that you took the picture with your Redskins t-shirt on, in front of a Cowboy store. :laugh: Nice one.

I hear you on having a significant other that is a Cowboy fan. It is cool until we lose to them :mad: . Hopefully those days are over. :dallasuck

keys041.jpg

I found something cool in Key West...

OK...please clue an old man in...what is with the hand gestures? Is there a webpage somewhere so I can decode the gestures and meanings? Seems to be the cool thing to do nowadays...is everyone trying to be thug posers or sumpn'?

Dan

Here's My boy at football practice when he was 7, He didn't really care for it, and didn't want to play the following year ( he was one of the smallest and took a beating sometimes, but he stuck out the season was starting to hold his own). He's 9 now and is starting Soccer this week.

Kyle2.jpg

Kyle.jpg

Archived