Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

I used to have one of those makita 16" saws. you could put a tire on it and ride it down the sidewalk ;)

Great for quick remodels too. :)

A nice sanding station. Er. Don't get the fingers to close to the belt. :rolleyes:

why don't you post a pic?

Because I'm too lazy to register an account at photobucket and then load a picture. That would take a whole 5 mins..?! I'm going to be on crutches tomorrow for who knows how long, i wont be able to do much so I'll post a picture by the end of the week...just for you;)

out with my friends on friday and a sudden sneak attack by this website for baltimore bars. I'm in the black shirt...wasn't ready for this picture at all :laugh: :doh:

http://baltimore.metromix.com/extras/squad/gallery/07-06/07-28-06/Looney's%20Pub/slides/IMG_0233.html

i can see it now, thats better :D

like the new hair :cheers: (unless its in a ponytail...then its just.... like the hair)

why don't you post a pic?

For MissU28's eyes only;)

July2006060.jpg

(im wearing the pink floyd shirt) July 4, 2006--trying to figure out the damn beer pong list

054340.jpg

Last summer on my road trip, I'm pretty sure thats the Grand Tetons...? Now that i think about it(by looking at my shirt) I dont think thats the Grand Tetons, to be honest with you I gave no idea where that photo was taken. All i can tell you is that its a Nat Park:doh:

235329.jpg

This one is also from my road trip, In Idaho getting ready for white water rafting!

Thats it for now, I dont have many pictures...but all in all not bad for a guy with a broken nose:)

Archived