Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Making them enz, son

Carpenter apprentice means your the demo/roofer.

You can barely see it, but I'm repping the old school ABA Baltimore Bullets shirt

I just took my respirator off for those that know.

I see Diamond Head behind you. When I was in the Army, Our section went to the top of it for our one friend's re-enlistment. Helluva view from up there.

here is a pick of me, my wife and my son at the local state park known as hueco tanks. it is famous for both its ancient indian rock paintings and its world famous rock climbing terrain. this is about 2-3 weeks ago (early june) and it was getting pretty hot out!

2 pics from my guatemala mission trip:

handing out school supplies to the kids in puente blanco, which is basically a refugee camp, mostly of people that got driven from honduras by hurricane mitch. we are inside the village school.

100_0255.jpg

and me and a very cute little girl from pie de la cuesta (foot of the mountain). only time all week i wasn't reppin' some 'skins gear.

100_0243.jpg

2 pics from my guatemala mission trip:

and me and a very cute little girl from pie de la cuesta (foot of the mountain). only time all week i wasn't reppin' some 'skins gear.

100_0255.jpg

:rubeyes:

Ummmm, not sure how to tell you this Major...but uh that isn't a girl... :laugh:

;)

903087072_l.jpg

This is one of me at my most recent petting zoo trip with my family?

Is that a "solo" cup at the petting zoo? I think the only liquid that anyone uses a solo cup for is some form of alcohol. lol, does that petting zoo have a bar next to the camels or better yet... were you tailgating/pregaming ?

:cheers:

Ok .. I will finally submit to the showyourselves thread. It took 3 tries :laugh:

Me an the girl

n15207934_30349508_9931.jpg

Partyin' up!

n15207934_30349504_8050.jpg

Me about to Own my bro back in the day

n15207934_30349552_386.jpg

Me and my bro warming up for the playoffs last year. And no he is not a bandwagon Panthers fan. He was won before they were any good.

n15207934_30349548_8089.jpg

Is that a "solo" cup at the petting zoo? I think the only liquid that anyone uses a solo cup for is some form of alcohol. lol, does that petting zoo have a bar next to the camels or better yet... were you tailgating/pregaming ?

:cheers:

Hey you know how it is, would you lit a camel sniff you if you were sober? But I gave the camel some food and then he tried jumping the gate to get in the food cup haha.

OK, finally got this image thing some what figured out!!! :)

A few years back, when the Skins played at Jacksonville. caught Sam in lobby of team hotel. Two friends (also Skins fans) and I drove up from Clearwater/New Port Richey and stayed at the Team Hotel

Kevin_SamHuff.jpg

My buddy Bill had Steven Davis's wife take this picture at a nearby Dave and Buster's (or is that Buster and Dave's) he slipped past her as she was telling me he wouldn't sign any autographs :laugh:. Got a pic and autograph on a rookie card. Steven was injured and didn't play.

Davis_Friends1.jpg

Archived