Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Me just 8 short hours ago with my second child and first son.

Awesome pics brother. The day my little one was born I had gone to school all day and worked in the bar all night, I walked in the door at 4am and she was in labor. I turned around and 18 hours later my little one was born.

I kissed my baby and sat down in a chair and slept for 8 hours.

Awesome pics of your newest addition!!!

Adorable, reborn!!! But you better post some pics with your new baby in some Skins gear, or I'm calling child services!! :silly: :laugh:

And I would deserve it. :) I tried hard to get his room decorated in B & G but I lost. At least it is going to be football themed in some way. My wife and I both love the Nebraska Cornhuskers so we will be doing everything in that. I promise something will sneak in though. :silly:

I have been looking online. I may just ask my family in the DC area to find something.

Me just 8 short hours ago with my second child and first son.

The newest Redskins fan with his big sister!

[/img]

Congrats reborn, :applause: How old is your daughter? I have a very similar picture of my daughter holding her new born brother when she was eight. That was almost ten years ago, but it is one of my favorite pictures of all time.

My oldest (11 yrs - the girl in the Skins hat) working the Pancake Breakfast at our firehouse...

P12.jpg

...my middle child (9 yrs) and the cause of ALL of my grey hairs as she is constantly talking about boys :(

7c97.jpg

...my son (7 yrs)...and perhaps my only hope for an early retirement as the kid already has a pretty good fastball...and he is a southpaw...

Chris.jpg

...and finally, yours truly...hey, my sister-in-law bet me $20 I wouldn't ride the little horse in the middle of a crowded store....easiest money I ever made...

c827re2.jpg

Archived