Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cop killer's myspace page

MissU28

Sad stuff. Reminds me of Columbine, unfortunately. All the warning signs are there of a very erratic kid with potential mental disorder. I blame Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy. You'd think parents would start putting the whipping stick on their kids to teach them how NOT to act, but, alas, these things just keep happening.

It's a mad world out there. The innocent cop who died is in a better place and this kid is rotting in hell.

What more can you say?

That's what sucks about his generation of parents (not all of course) but everyone is afraid to hit their children and discipline them. I'm almost 30 (gasp) and my parents use to get the crap knocked out of them by their parents and they turned out just fine.... I don't know why it seems like I'm defending him. I'm not, but I do wish that someone would have helped the poor kid back when he needed it most. He was crying for help.

What a bunch of brainwashed scum bags. All of these kids posting their condolences to a cold blooded killer represent the absolute worst of an already f'ed up generation. Yeah... keep idolizing street thugs and abusing drugs. Niiiice. :doh:

Are you really this dense? They are not idolizing what he did. They are trying to figure out how the person that they thought they knew could do something unthinkable like this. Imagine if your best friend in high school suddenly went off the deep end. You would not condone what he did but you would not be able to immediately forget all of your own personal interactions with him either. It's natural human behavior and not intended as a slight to the innocent police officer or his family or anyone else. It's an effort to make sense of a senseless situation involving someone you knew.

"Kennedy was a 2005 graduate of Westfield High School.

Click here to find out more!

Many of his friends said that Kennedy had been suffering from hallucinations recently; had talked about aliens and may have been suffering from schizophrenia. They also said the incident comes as a shock."

It ashame he didnt get any help....

-Grant

http://www.nbc4.com/news/9182179/detail.html

The peace symbol is an interesting touch.

I thought the same thing. And what the hell is militant hippism?

Also, dude didn't look very 'goth' to me.

What a bunch of brainwashed scum bags. All of these kids posting their condolences to a cold blooded killer represent the absolute worst of an already f'ed up generation. Yeah... keep idolizing street thugs and abusing drugs. Niiiice. :doh:

Must you make EVERYTHING an anti-drug crusade? :doh:

Are you really this dense? They are not idolizing what he did. They are trying to figure out how the person that they thought they knew could do something unthinkable like this. Imagine if your best friend in high school suddenly went off the deep end. You would not condone what he did but you would not be able to immediately forget all of your own personal interactions with him either. It's natural human behavior and not intended as a slight to the innocent police officer or his family or anyone else. It's an effort to make sense of a senseless situation involving someone you knew.

Whatever....

http://www.myspace.com/act_i

Silent Zombie

5/10/2006 1:41 PM

This one is for you man.

"bleed in silence

into the bright bloody sea

feed the need for extasy

that waits down below

bleed in silence

underneath the still water

stare into the sun

and remain there forever "

:Wumpscut: - Bleed In Silence

.1Director

5/9/2006 8:03 PM

Where to start...well, first i have to say that you were a good friend, and a good person.

The Dissonance

5/9/2006 5:41 PM

Speculation and misunderstanding will forever surround the events of yesterday... not just of your actions but misunderstanding of your life and your personality.

Media and gossip are the worst weapons.

"These Chapters Are Never Ending"

5/9/2006 5:21 PM

I Dont Even Care What People Have Been Saying! Bro We Had Some Good Ass Times At Work, Haha CVS Blows, You Know That, Haha, Trying To Start A Strike At CVS Against Branton, Some Good ****, I Told You Man We Need To Get The Party Back 2gether, I Think We Still Will, And Trust Me Bro, You Will Be There, In Everyone Of Us, None Of Us Can Believe This Happened, I Couldnt, Good Ole Miguel, Lost Forever! Just Wait Until You See Me Driving That Pizza Truck, Haha, **** That ****! Bro Things Wont Be The Same! May You Rest In Peace, Take It Easy!

Silent Zombie

4/14/2006 8:42 AM

Thanks man, All that talk about the dead makes me want to play Doom 3 now -.-

It's hard to square the image the media painted with what is written on his myspace account. The two sides don't seem to be describing the same individual. If he really did have a serious mental illness (hallucinations are a big deal) then this whole incident is a terrible tragedy.

It's hard to square the image the media painted with what is written on his myspace account. The two sides don't seem to be describing the same individual. If he really did have a serious mental illness (hallucinations are a big deal) then this whole incident is a terrible tragedy.

The way I look at it, he's just another dead murderer. Good ridance.

Whatever....

Silent Zombie

This one is for you man.

"bleed in silence

feed the need for extasy

that waits down below

bleed in silence

stare into the sun

.1Director

Where to start...well, first i have to say that you were a good friend, and a good person.

The Dissonance

Speculation and misunderstanding will forever surround the events of yesterday... not just of your actions but misunderstanding of your life and your personality.

I Dont Even Care What People Have Been Saying! Bro We Had Some Good Ass Times At Work, Haha CVS Blows, You Know That, Haha, Trying To Start A Strike At CVS Against Branton, Some Good ****, I Told You Man We Need To Get The Party Back 2gether, I Think We Still Will, And Trust Me Bro, You Will Be There, In Everyone Of Us, None Of Us Can Believe This Happened, I Couldnt, Good Ole Miguel, Lost Forever! Just Wait Until You See Me Driving That Pizza Truck, Haha, **** That ****! Bro Things Wont Be The Same! May You Rest In Peace, Take It Easy!

Silent Zombie

Not a single person praising his act but many trying to remember the good times from before this all happenned.

Nobody is treating him like a hero ... they're all just trying to grieve - no matter what kind of person he was, he was their friend, and now he's gone. I don't understand what you expect people to say here.

That one is from 3 weeks ago...

Whatever....

Silent Zombie

This one is for you man.

"bleed in silence

feed the need for extasy

that waits down below

bleed in silence

stare into the sun

.1Director

The Dissonance

Silent Zombie

[banister]

5/9/2006 1:39 PM

why... i just dont get it.

rest in peace.

Bobby ****in' Faithful

5/8/2006 11:56 PM

I really don't know what to say.

Doap As Soap

5/8/2006 10:42 PM

mike man.. wtf..

mike, i can't believe that it was you. i'm in disbelief. you are dead. you are dead. you are dead.

rest in peace.

p.s. you are not jesus christ. despite what you think & told me. but may he bless your family. & your friends.

Where Has That Blonde Kid Gone Now?

Footprints in the Sand...

5/8/2006 7:46 PM

Damn Dude.... Lost for words...... Rest in Peace my friend....

5/8/2006 8:46 PM

To the person you were...

may he eternally rest in peace..

What the f happened, Mike?

rest in peace, mikhail. I miss you & love you. I wish I could've done something sooner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the people were in disbelief Bushfan, yes a few were crazy, but most were trying to find understanding…This happens all the time when I go to a political rally and a few communist show up, then people start labeling me as a communist..

-Grant

The way I look at it, he's just another dead murderer. Good ridance.

Unfortunately not just another dead murderer but also an innocent police officer dead and a family and community in mourning. Does it make no difference to you that if something had been done to prevent this that police officer might still be alive? Or is your need to make a tough stand on this kid more important than the value of an innocent life?

Remember the Chris Rock joke about the trench coat mafia?

They shot up the school because 'nobody liked us, nobody would play with us'. I saw the year book picture, there were six of them. I ain't have six friends in high school....I don't have six friends now. ****, that's 3 on 3 with a halfcourt.

Not sure how this applies, but I always liked that joke.

how can anyone say good things about this guy? he killed an inocent lady who was using her life to protect regular people. the fact that his friends still have respect for him is rediculas.

I think his friends are in a state of shock, as I imagine I would be if one of mine turned out to be a potentially mentally unstable killer. They're human and they're confused.

It honestly boggles my mind how some people on this site can have zero compassion and still live with themselves. Its a tragedy, and what he did was wrong, but if he's sick, its really sad that he didn't get help before this happened.

It honestly boggles my mind how some people on this site can have zero compassion and still live with themselves. Its a tragedy, and what he did was wrong, but if he's sick, its really sad that he didn't get help before this happened.

I think anytime a person kills an innocent person, and in this case a cop, people are going to sympathize with the innocent person rather than the murderer. I'm with you though, the guy probably needed help and obviously didn't get it.

I'm confused. This kid just drove up to the police station and started firing on cops in the parking lot? wtf?

Ok mr 34. I'm sure there wasn't any glorifying of drug use in the 70's or 80's. :rolleyes:

what if people tried to help him and he didn't want it????? GOOD RIDDANCE

Archived