Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cop killer's myspace page

MissU28

MissU28,

were you all in lockdown that night as well? It was crazy, a family friend trained the female officer who died

I heard the school I teach at went into lockdown... but I had already left for the day

That is good I know that it took place in your area, just wondering if you had to live through the nightmare as well

yeah i live about a mile from that police station.... my mom told me to lock the door, not answer if anyone knocked, and to look out the peephole :laugh: Cuz I'm sure he'd want to come to MY house if he had escaped.

The dog walker was over (she's like 13) and her mom made her come home because she didn't want her on the streets

I looked at the comments waiting for someone to say something bad about him but I never found one. That pyscho must have had some good friends. Even after killing a cop, they wouldn't even say a bad thing about him.

How the F can these idiots get upset that the news isn't representing this douche bag well? No crap! He killed an innocent freaking person. They feel bad for him? How about the poor woman's family that died? Freakin idiots.

I looked at the comments waiting for someone to say something bad about him but I never found one. That pyscho must have had some good friends. Even after killing a cop, they wouldn't even say a bad thing about him.

Birds of a feather, afterall.

Maybe they need to be rounded up

The thing that gets me is that he was decribed as a kid that was a loner and into goth stuff, then he friends show up when the TV camera is there. Secondly all these people that dress in the goth gear to be "different" aren't they dressing the same as others, if every single one of your friends wears black trench coats than you aren't dressing very differently are you

Sad stuff. Reminds me of Columbine, unfortunately. All the warning signs are there of a very erratic kid with potential mental disorder. I blame Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy. You'd think parents would start putting the whipping stick on their kids to teach them how NOT to act, but, alas, these things just keep happening.

It's a mad world out there. The innocent cop who died is in a better place and this kid is rotting in hell.

What more can you say?

Archived