Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All burgundies?

maxpower_I

You know what would really be sweet? How bout a special white helmet to go with the all white units? White helmet with yellow and burgundy stripes and the indian logo.....we could have two helmets. I'll bet you see some team go with two helmet looks in the near future, if for no other reason so they can make money off of them.

I think it would be sweet to pull off an all white helmet. Rock on to that idea. As well - burgundy looks good, white looks good...hell - anything the skins wear looks good. I'm proud to wear anything with the skins logo on it!

:logo:

I think Gibbs will always choose white jerseys for home games. So I expect all white there.

Most other teams choose their dark jerseys at home so we'll wear white on the most road games as well.

We'll probably see alot of all white this year.

I'm gonna edits the jersey's on Madden to see how they look...

I used to do that when I played Madden.I think the all whites are the best unis we have had.The 75th anniversery were nice too.The all burgandys look nice.I wouldn't mind having black jerszies and pants with a black helmets all outlined in B&G.There is nothing wrong with switching up up your look every now and then.

I wouldn't mind having black jerszies and pants with a black helmets all outlined in B&G.

I like the black jerseys...as novelty items, not on the field though...philly has done that, so i think we should never put that on the field.

:logo:

Personally, I prefer the traditional white top, burgundy bottom, and white socks w/burgungy stripes

Thats because you are lame! just joshin ya. I think it'd be fun to mix things up a little, but no way to the black jerseys, our colors are burgandy and gold.

I'm all for ANY uniform changed because all white to me is ugly. I like the fact that they win, but it just doesn't do it for me. All Burgandy would be sweet. The 75th anniversary uni's are tight as well. I also don't have any objection to the gold/yellow pants with the burgandy jersey's. Keep the helmet the same unless it's black with the same logo and a yellow facemask. I'm dreaming, it will never happen.

I just don't get the all whites. Looks weak to me. I agree we should stick to the "traditional" white jerseys burgandy pants. I did like Portis's "cat-in-the-Hat" experiment (but not for a whole team!
That was S.Taylor that did the stripes. CP did the all burgundy socks.

Bring back the "Feather" helmet!

Home - White tops w/ burgandy letters/numbers and gold stripes around the shoulders, gold pants.

Away - Burgundy tops with gold letter/numbers and gold stripes around the shoulders, gold pants.

Bring back the "Feather" helmet!

Home - White tops w/ burgandy letters/numbers and gold stripes around the shoulders, gold pants.

Away - Burgundy tops with gold letter/numbers and gold stripes around the shoulders, gold pants.

I like this. Id like to see the gold helmet with the burgundy R.

Archived