Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All burgundies?

maxpower_I

It sure looks like a cartoon to me and it may have been done by a native american but that doesnt mean it cant be offensive to them. If we had a dignified warrior I would not be offended. That is a cartoon of an "indian". There are people who hate their heritage. My wife's family is from Mexico. My wife being second generation. All of them hate Mexicans. I hear nasty names about them all the time and that is one reason we are getting divorced. I can not stand racism from anyone.

Of course, you probably haven't been in a situation like that in your spoiled life. Next time think before talking.

:laugh: I can't help it. Our indian looks like a cartoon? :laugh: Why don't you post a pic of what YOU have in mind. Hey and geuss what? I'm white (England/Wales) and I wouldn't mind ONE BIT if the Patriots changed their name to the New England Whiteskins. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Wouldn't offend me a bit. Even if an Indian Nation reservation was able to obtain an NFL team, you can be SURE they would never call themselves the Whiteskins. Why? Indians honoring the white man?

Archived