Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All burgundies?

maxpower_I

I like the idea of the black on black w/ burgandy letters and numbers, keep the helmets the same. baltimore and philly have done it, would look pretty mean on us!

I would never want to be like baltimore and especially philly

I used to do that when I played Madden.I think the all whites are the best unis we have had.The 75th anniversery were nice too.The all burgandys look nice.I wouldn't mind having black jerszies and pants with a black helmets all outlined in B&G.There is nothing wrong with switching up up your look every now and then.

We haven't seen the 75th Anniversary ones yet because it isn't until 2007. But the 70th Anniversary ones were cool.

Here is a version I did in paint

attachment.php?attachmentid=21664&stc=1

We haven't seen the 75th Anniversary ones yet because it isn't until 2007. But the 70th Anniversary ones were cool.

Here is a version I did in paint

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21664&stc=1

bigger pitchers lead to faster pitches? More speed =more home runs. I have no idea. All i know is everyone startin usin so it was a level playin field just the level was taken up a notch

I like it even though he looked funny.Yeah my fault 70 th ann.Who the hell has a 70th anniversery anyways?I can see celebrating 75th but 70th.:D

Black Uni's. What a load of crap. We are Burgandy and Gold. No Black. Not everyone in the NFL can be the Raiders. That is not us. I LOVED the 70th anniversary jersey and pants.

I think we need a change. We haven't changed since 78'. Burgandy tops with gold pants and white with gold pants would look awesome. Keep the same helmet, but make it a darker burgandy like the feather helmets from the 70th anniversary season.

I'm so sick and tired of everyone going to black uniforms. If it is SOOOO intimadating how come the raiders and falcons can't win anything. Notre Dame's basketball uni's looked totally rediculous in all black.

My alma mater Memphis went to all black and I hated it. Stick with YOUR team colors and don't change because some street hoods like to wear all black

Blech!!!

Black Uni's. What a load of crap. We are Burgandy and Gold. No Black. Not everyone in the NFL can be the Raiders. That is not us. I LOVED the 70th anniversary jersey and pants.

I think we need a change. We haven't changed since 78'. Burgandy tops with gold pants and white with gold pants would look awesome. Keep the same helmet, but make it a darker burgandy like the feather helmets from the 70th anniversary season.

I'm so sick and tired of everyone going to black uniforms. If it is SOOOO intimadating how come the raiders and falcons can't win anything. Notre Dame's basketball uni's looked totally rediculous in all black.

My alma mater Memphis went to all black and I hated it. Stick with YOUR team colors and don't change because some street hoods like to wear all black

Blech!!!

I think your idea is crap. No one said the black unis wouldn't have B&G in them.I would rather just use the all whites and all burgandies.Gold pants? That iwould look horrible.:whoknows: The all black Memphis unis were tight just like the eagle and Ravens when they did it.

I like this. Id like to see the gold helmet with the burgundy R.

I think section106 meant the burgundy helmut with the large white

feather that went from the back over the top,from the late '50s to

early 60's

I really hated those banana feathers of the 1982 season

I'm not fond of the all whites

My favorite uni combo were the burgundy jerseys w/gold pants

how about some modern stripping

Guest santana4prez

santana4prezs Thoughts after reading this thread........

- The Helmets should always be Burgundy.

- The Helmets should have the Indian who is a staple of winning and character.

- Wearing Black would look stupid. Our colors are Burgundy and Gold.

- I like the white jerseys/burgundy pants or burgundy jerseys/white pants you cant mess with perfection.

- That said the all white looked great. I would like to try the all Burgundy for 1 game. Burgundy is my favorite color but all Burgundy may be overdoing it. I want to see it in 1 game before I make up my mind.

Too sum this up the Redskins uniforms are great the way they are. I dont understand why so many people want to change it up. Some teams have tradition and the Skins are one of the few. The Redskins,Niners,Cowboys,Packers,Bears,and Steelers have tradition. Changing up the jerseys are ok but I think changes to the helmets or adding the color black is wrong.:2cents:

How can someone have a moniker "i bleed burgandy and gold" and then want black in the color of the uniforms? Don't understand why this young generation wants all the uni's too look black. Or as they say "tight".

Memphis uni's looked stupid all black. their colors are blue, white and silver. Detroit Lions look Stupid in black. Philly looks stupid in black. Dolphins look stupid in Orange, so does Cleveland and chicago.

Dumb marketing by the NFL to "cater" to the hip hop generation, yet people my age can actually afford to buy the tickets and the jerseys

I agree with Santana4 prez

As I said the first time the skins wore the white on white uniforms: They look sleek and fast.

All burgundy uniforms would be ugly and look a little too collegiate.

As I say in every single post I make:

There is no freakin' "A" in Burgundy!

Every single one of you who spelled it "burgandy" should be made to write 500 times:

"There is no "A" in Burgundy. There is no "A" in Burgundy."

Archived