Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans Myspace (Merged)

sugewhite94

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

People loooove to hate Myspace. I don't get it. It's free. What's not to love? I don't know what the previous poster meant by "tweenies." If you meant "teenies" you sound a little silly because you are one. Besides, I'm 27 and most of my friends are on there.

Myspace is a great, free way for musicians to share their music with others. If you are not a musician I guess myspace is not nearly as good but still, you guys sound like sour grapes.

myspace isnt number two on the list but it sure blows.... but wal mart takes the cake as the #1 evil thing out there! you know as soon as they acomplish what they set out to do, destroy every mom and pop business out there they'll raise prices like no tommorow. not to mention their blatant human rights violations in the countries they produce their low-grade products... and the low pay and mistreatment of employees

but other than that myspace blows:)

myspace is cool. it's the people on it that are stupid. just make a profile and be honest about yourself. it's a good way to meet people... much like this board. don't become one of those morons who tries to get a billion people on their friends list so they can seem cool and popular to total strangers.... or one of those people who posts half naked pictures of themselves and wonder why people assume they are slutty. those people should be raped in the ear with a syphilistic chainsaw.

People loooove to hate Myspace. I don't get it. It's free. What's not to love? I don't know what the previous poster meant by "tweenies." If you meant "teenies" you sound a little silly because you are one. Besides, I'm 27 and most of my friends are on there.

Myspace is a great, free way for musicians to share their music with others. If you are not a musician I guess myspace is not nearly as good but still, you guys sound like sour grapes.

:doh: Tweenies are twelve year olds. It has always just seemed childish to me. But thats just me. :whoknows:

How true!!!.......

Well there's good news though.......

ppl who ARE any of the 3rd column will refuse to meet/hang w/u because they're fake......Myspace is a quality dating tool though for millions of ppl,.......not everyone is fake like that.......I used it to find a ton of my old classmates and to keep in touch with current friends who are too cheap to pick up their phone.....

Natually though people post they're most flattering pix...........

Good tool with the wrong people. It makes you feel stupid when you have a Myspace profile and then you sift through hundreds of:

A) Dramatic emos

B) 12 year old girls posting their age as 18

C) People bordering on illiterate, commenting pictures back and forth with, "WOW U R SO HOT GURL"

But it is a good idea, and it's not like you have to look at those profiles, so I'll say that 70 million people can't be wrong.

Good tool with the wrong people. It makes you feel stupid when you have a Myspace profile and then you sift through hundreds of:

A) Dramatic emos

B) 12 year old girls posting their age as 18

C) People bordering on illiterate, commenting pictures back and forth with, "WOW U R SO HOT GURL"

But it is a good idea, and it's not like you have to look at those profiles, so I'll say that 70 million people can't be wrong.

EXACTLY! :applause: That is why I hate it. It seems so childish.

Archived