Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans Myspace (Merged)

sugewhite94

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I do feel the same way to an extent. I'm going to get a Facebook account fairly soon for PSU. Anyone have any feelings on Facebook vs. Myspace, or just in general?

i have them both. I don't like facebook as much- mostly because it came out when I was in Grad School, so most of my friends that didn't go to grad school didn't have facebook accounts. I like myspace better though... you can "pimp" out your page and put music on it and do a lot more with it than with facebook. You can also look at ANYBODY'S profile on myspace, whereas on facebook you have to either be the person's friend or go to their school.

Yeah facebook is lame. it really doesn't make sense, as your added friends are those that you see everyday on campus or around school. You can't browse other schools.

As for myspace, it's just a more detailed and thorough messenger. And I prefer to spam my friends pages to drive them nuts. Fun stuff.

Who the heck is Gracelander?

I feel pretty stupid, but one night I had about a dozen of you add me, so I am not sure who you are buddy

Also, will someone make an "extremeskins" myspace group please?

Sorry about that, I must have been on an ambien mixed with nyquil high and didn't know what I was doing. It's good to know though, I didn't know you could request add me's more than once.

Sorry

:doh:

Archived