Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior pranks

PokerPacker

i'm not a senior yet, but its always good to plan ahead, if anyone has any senior prank stories they'd like to share, feel free.

on my school, one year they released 3 greased pigs into the school. they were numbered with spray paint: 1,2, and 4. they spent the whole day trying to find pig #3 :laugh:

what i'm considering doing next year is replacing teachers pens with a modified pen (i've already built some of them.) through simple re-engineering of the Pilot G2 pen (a very common teacher used pen) i can make it so that when you click the pen, it squirts ink.

My freshman year my HS was terribly overcrowded and under construction. So they shipped the freshman off to an "annex" for half the day. The "annex" was a formerly abandoned POS elementary school with rodent problems, terrible air conditioning, and generally just a lousy place to be for 3 classes per day.

My class was the first unlucky class to have to endure this, but the HS was still shipping the freshman there our senior year.

So for our prank we boarded the annex up and chained and padlocked the doors early one morning. CONDEMNED!

The Frosh that were supposed to be inside learning didnt know if the prank helped them or hurt them. They got the day off.

My freshman year my HS was terribly overcrowded and under construction. So they shipped the freshman off to an "annex" for half the day. The "annex" was a formerly abandoned POS elementary school with rodent problems, terrible air conditioning, and generally just a lousy place to be for 3 classes per day.

My class was the first unlucky class to have to endure this, but the HS was still shipping the freshman there our senior year.

So for our prank we boarded the annex up and chained and padlocked the doors early one morning. CONDEMNED!

The Frosh that were supposed to be inside learning didnt know if the prank helped them or hurt them. They got the day off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause:

did anyone get caught?

we planned a big one my senior year, but we wussed out.

seniors were finished w/ school 2 weeks before everyone else. after graduation, we went to the beach, and had a master plan of running thru the school w/ supersoakers.

we had people on the inside to hit the lights in the cafeteria, get away drivers, the whole nine. we even purchased the biggest super soakers you could buy.

we wussed out. everyone said they were "tired" from the weak at the beach.

I did two senior pranks.

My high school was built around a courtyard and the principal's office had a window into the courtyard. On a Friday night, we scaled the building and broke into his office through a window. We then caulked up his door and ran hoses from the courtyard into the office and let it fill. By Monday morning there was about three feet of water in the office. So after yanking the door a bit he got it open as was deluged by the water. Sadly I could not figure out a way to be in the office when it happened.

Funny addendum. About 8 years later I had already moved out to California (from Maryland). I was training a new guy at work and it turns out that he went to the same high school as I did. He was a freshman when I was a senior. I asked him if he remembered it and it turns out that we were kinda legendary for doing it.

The other prank was easier to pull off. You can buy 1000 adult crickets for about 10 bucks. We dumped a couple thousand crickets into the ventilation system. You know how annoying one cricket in a room can be? Think about 2000 that have had a weekend to spread out around the school. Where I went to HS the seniors graduated a week or two before the rest of the school got out so we dumped them right after we graduated.

Fortunately we did not get caught for either prank.

My school's senior prank was simple but effective. One of the seniors lived on a farm and his father agreed to let us borrow a few cows and calfs. When school opened we walked in with the cows upstairs and then left them there. We got in easily because we came in through the back and teachers or faculty didn't see us. The kicker? Cows can walk upstairs but cannot walk down.

Bahaha.

Hmmm....well I heard about several senior pranks...:paranoid:

An English teacher supposedly had a broken window-lock in his classroom that you could theoretically break into. Well my senior year, this teacher allegedly came in one morning to find a 4'x4' fish pond, made out of bricks and mortar, lined with a blue tarp, and complete with about 5 or 6 goldfish. :D That was classic....I mean I heard that was classic...:paranoid:

Be careful though...we got busted in the planning stages of one prank. Who knew that taking wood from the dumpster at Hechinger's is considered theft??? The cops didn't seem to care that we were only taking stuff from the dumpster...:mad: I mean, theoretically this stuff could happen...:paranoid:

The year before us pulled off a nice prank - unfortunately we couldn't keep up the tradition.

They borrowed a 15' or so high giant cow statue that was parked in front of a steakhouse and transported it down in front of Kempsville High. Then they let the air out of the trailer tires and piled cow manure around the entire trailer.

As for all time pranks though...this one tops them all.

At last Saturday's Cal men's hoops season finale versus USC, Bears boosters pulled a prank that straddles the fuzzy gray line between "Crap-Yer-Pants Hilarious" and "Inexcusably Cruel."

When USC guard Gabe Pruitt took his first trip to the free throw line early in the game, the Cal student section hollered in unison: "VIC-TOR-IA, VIC-TOR-IA," and then yelled out a telephone number. Pruitt glanced back at the crowd in horror and bewilderment before clanking his free throws.

It turns out that a couple of mischeivous little ****s from the Cal student section had been IM'ing with Pruitt all week under the identity of "Victoria," a fictional UCLA hottie, and Pruitt was eagerly anticipating a date with this nubile co-ed back in Westwood after the game. In preparation for the date, Pruitt had handed over his digits, which the Cal student section recited back to him in unison.

Pruitt, a 79% free throw shooter this season, missed both shots after the "VIC-TOR-IA" chants began, and hit only three out of 13 shots the whole game. Cal beat USC by 11 for the season sweep, in part due to the Cal fans' devious psy-ops.

:notworthy

http://rangelife.typepad.com/rangelife/2006/03/victoria_not_vi.html

Hmmm....well I heard about several senior pranks...:paranoid:

An English teacher supposedly had a broken window-lock in his classroom that you could theoretically break into. Well my senior year, this teacher allegedly came in one morning to find a 4'x4' fish pond, made out of bricks and mortar, lined with a blue tarp, and complete with about 5 or 6 goldfish. :D That was classic....I mean I heard that was classic...:paranoid:

Be careful though...we got busted in the planning stages of one prank. Who knew that taking wood from the dumpster at Hechinger's is considered theft??? The cops didn't seem to care that we were only taking stuff from the dumpster...:mad: I mean, theoretically this stuff could happen...:paranoid:

dude, that's an awesome prank! that may or may not have happened... ;)

Ah the senior prank. We were a greedy class we had several... :rolleyes:

OK so first we filled the common area (which was 3 steps down in the center of the school in the shape of a square) with sand and put up umbrellas and beach chairs. (January)

In march we did the greased pig thing and the pig farmer was not happy leading to a couple of arrests. Someone also got own3d pretty bad by mama pig and had to make a trip to the hospital.

Then there were the porta-jons on the roof. Dont ever stand under them while they are being lifted. :D Oh yeah and don't forget to close the tailgate of the truck when you're doing 70 with 5 porta-jons in the back!

Oh yeah someone who was a loner had a dumptruck full of manure dumped in the pricipal's parking spot around May

In June on the night before Senior Cut out day we rolled a junker car on its side blocking the main entry to the school and then tooth-picked and glued every other entrance. School was not opened that day. :D

One other that was fun was the Junior parking lot prank. The Juniors who drove had to park in a lot that was furthest from the school. This lot was out of sight of the school and had many pranks occur in it. Instead of those concrete parking dividers in the front of every parking spot there was a mound of dirt across all of them about 3 feet high. We pushed every single junior car over the mound so that they were teetering on the frame. From what I understand, this is still being done to this day. :cheers:

Good luck, be safe and DON'T GET CAUGHT!

Man...y'all are crazy!!

Find a teacher with a small car...or big one if there are enough people involved. Pick up said car and take it into the school (through the vocational hall worked well) Then as classes let out...pandemonium ensues! Good times had by all!

Make sure you can find a real baaaad place to put the car. If you can't get it in, just put it on the loading dock! (If your school has one!)

Our senior prank was really lame-- we broke into the school took some pictures of us having a keg party and then accidentally set off the smoke alarm and scurried like hell outta there.

However, at GDS I assisted with their senior prank and they had 10,000lbs of marshmellows delivered to and distributed around the front of the school. I have pictures of me swimming in marshmellows. (I didn't go to that school so I didn't help with the clean up :))

These are all child's play. I've posted mine in some previous threads, so just do a Tailgate search for "blowing up", "school vending machine", and/or "with homemade chemical explosives."

Those aren't senior pranks those are acts of terrorism, dude. :laugh:

What you need to do is..... Get 4 chickens/cows/rodents and paint numbers 1,2,and 4 on them. Everyone will be looking for #3 , but he won't be there. haha. We were thinking about trying that since there is a farm next to our school. But that has "no graduation" written all over it. lol

What you need to do is..... Get 4 chickens/cows/rodents and paint numbers 1,2,and 4 on them. Everyone will be looking for #3 , but he won't be there. haha. We were thinking about trying that since there is a farm next to our school. But that has "no graduation" written all over it. lol

did you even read the opener to this thread?

Ours wasnt too daring but it ended up turning into a big fiasco.

We all wore Hawaiian shirts to school and someone had oredered 500 mini beach balls. The administrators knew something was up and they made an announcement over the intercom warning us that we wouldn't walk at graduation if we did something stupid. Regardless, we passed around the beach balls at the lockers before class started and after first period we released half of them into the school. My high school was three stories high so you could drop the balls down to the levels below.

The administrators were PISSED and started walking around the school popping the beach balls with forks. Unfortunately for them, half of the kids had filled their beach balls with water and the administrators were soaked. To make matters worse, some kids started flushing their beach balls down the toilets and all the bathrooms started flooding (I felt really bad for the custodians).

Just when the administrators thought they had cleared out all the beach balls, we released our second half of the balls following lunch and caused more of a uproar.

No one got in trouble though, so all in all not a bad practical joke.

Ours wasnt too daring but it ended up turning into a big fiasco.

We all wore Hawaiian shirts to school and someone had oredered 500 mini beach balls. The administrators knew something was up and they made an announcement over the intercom warning us that we wouldn't walk at graduation if we did something stupid. Regardless, we passed around the beach balls at the lockers before class started and after first period we released half of them into the school. My high school was three stories high so you could drop the balls down to the levels below.

The administrators were PISSED and started walking around the school popping the beach balls with forks. Unfortunately for them, half of the kids had filled their beach balls with water and the administrators were soaked. To make matters worse, some kids started flushing their beach balls down the toilets and all the bathrooms started flooding (I felt really bad for the custodians).

Just when the administrators thought they had cleared out all the beach balls, we released our second half of the balls following lunch and caused more of a uproar.

No one got in trouble though, so all in all not a bad practical joke.

haha i like thhat one, especially the part about no one getting in trouble.

I posted this some time back in another thread. This wasn't an official senior prank, but I was a senior and it was a prank, so I'll share.

There is a pest control chemical called Malathion. This stuff smells like the WORST fart ever. Put a little on a tissue and then put it at the bottem of a trash can.

I did this once back in High School. I took Horticulture at Vo-Tech and knew what the chemical smelled like and was used to it. I put some in the trash can before anyone else walked into the classroom and then I walked out. I then walked back in when class started. After people sat down, they started noticing it and accused each other of "Cutting a BIG ONE." It was so hard for me not to laugh my *** off. After two class periods, that entire wing of the school reeked of the chemical. I was never caught and it wasn't until after graduation that I told anyone.

Archived