Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Senior pranks

PokerPacker

"Those aren't senior pranks those are acts of terrorism, dude."

I guess it's all a matter of perspective and/or age, the teargas grenades that someone popped outside the ventilation intake at ours would be termed "terrorism" these days. Made for a nice break though......

Had some friends that went to another school close by, and i helped them with theirs lol

We planted about 25 trees on the football field at their school. The cops showed up right about the time we were done, and we all ran, like 20 of us, they chased some of us through some woods but never caught us, they even had dogs looking for us, but i guess they were rookies :P

Then my school, some of us wrote "wakefield #1" (i lived in arlington county va)

on some cinder blocks anf threw them through Yorktowns cafeteria windows so they wouldnt suspect us (W&L) hehheh

We did a few different things, trying to top the class 2 years before us. They had lined the flag pole all the way to the top with car tires. I remember hearing them have to saw through those tires to get them down. Pretty funny.

My class tried the real estate signs the night before. They took them all down the before any body had arrived the next day.

We threw a scare crow off the roof during lunch when everyone was out in the courtyard. Somebody on the ground screamed oh my God he just jumped. Lots of screaming on that one.

Whatever you end up doing don't try this one: we chained the entire back section of the school off before class was to be released. We were expelled because it was a fire safety issue and our parents had to do some serious ass kissing to get us back in. Three of the guys involved in that one did not graduate.

This one was pretty cool; we dismantled the bleachers and aligned them on the football field to spell out the year we graduated. The unfortunate part of that one was I had Strength Training class first period so they made us go clean it up.

But the one that was truly a successs was the night before homecoming, we dug a hole at the 50 yard line in the middle of the football field. It was 8ft in diameter and about 3 or 4ft deep. Then we painted disparaging remarks and signed it like we were the opposing school we were to play the next day. We ended up winning that game.

Man...y'all are crazy!!

Find a teacher with a small car...or big one if there are enough people involved. Pick up said car and take it into the school (through the vocational hall worked well) Then as classes let out...pandemonium ensues! Good times had by all!

Make sure you can find a real baaaad place to put the car. If you can't get it in, just put it on the loading dock! (If your school has one!)

OK, we, er, I mean (in honor of JRock) ... someone did that. But we, um, THEY took the car to the commons and then took the wheels off and left it there. That was lots of fun... to watch. :paranoid:

Also, there was this mural in our cafeteria that has silhouettes of kids in the band, kids studying, playing sports, etc, typical school activities. So we snuck in and made them more anatomically correct with spray paint. That was cool, and the art teacher was super pissed.

Finally, we stole a ceramic lion from a Peking restaurant and put it in front of the principal's door so he couldn't get in his office.

Fun to be had by all...

Had some friends that went to another school close by, and i helped them with theirs lol

We planted about 25 trees on the football field at their school. The cops showed up right about the time we were done, and we all ran, like 20 of us, they chased some of us through some woods but never caught us, they even had dogs looking for us, but i guess they were rookies :P

Then my school, some of us wrote "wakefield #1" (i lived in arlington county va)

on some cinder blocks anf threw them through Yorktowns cafeteria windows so they wouldnt suspect us (W&L) hehheh

Hahahah...which school's football field did you plant the trees on??? I never heard about it if it was Wakefield...:laugh:

Oh yeah, and W&L SUCKS!!! ;)

Hahahah...which school's football field did you plant the trees on??? I never heard about it if it was Wakefield...:laugh:

Oh yeah, and W&L SUCKS!!! ;)

Whoops, we planted the trees on wakefields field, err i mean flakefields :)

The cops chased us through the woods leading down to the police academy there, then down that big dirt path leading to barcroft park.

Archived