Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

I'm so excited. I got an email from a guy in Nigeria. He bought a bulkload of 'skins season tickets. He said all I had to do is send him my social security number and checking account information to confirm my identity and all I had to do is send him a check for $300.00!!

He said I would recieve the tickets by next week! Can't wait.

I'm so excited. I got an email from a guy in Nigeria. He bought a bulkload of 'skins season tickets. He said all I had to do is send him my social security number and checking account information to confirm my identity and all I had to do is send him a check for $300.00!!

He said I would recieve the tickets by next week! Can't wait.

Dream seats or suites?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anybody ever sit in section 138? row 19?

is $70 bucks too much for this?

(save the smart arse comments, lol)

Definitely not too much either way you look at it.

It's a steal considering the cost of $110.

It's a fair price considering the "market value" I have seen since the Detroit debacle.

• 3 weeks later...
Heres my 'obstructed view' section 220. Could not fit the whole thing in with the camera phone but there are no columns anywhere near the view of the field.

0627091129.jpg

Saw this pic. How about Section 221 Row 21 seats 7 thru 10. Any columns in the way? Any pictures? Appriciate any feedback.

THanks

How about Section 221 Row 21 seats 7 thru 10. Any columns in the way? Any pictures? Appriciate any feedback.

THanks

My STs are in 221, row 21 seats 11-12.

The pillar is in the middle of the section, evenly splitting rows 13 and 14.

From row 21, seats 7-10; the pillar blocks about a third of the field from the 30 yardline all the way through the endzone to your left.

Given the current ticket market and widespread availability of quality unobstructed seats at an affordable price, I don't recomend these OV seats in 221 unless they're free.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if they will change the wording on the ticket, but I just got my renewal form and it says Full View Terrace Seating. Not sure what the invoice said last year since I did it in person but the tickets said Terrace Seating Lower Level. (This is in 220 Row 14)

• 2 months later...

Wow I had never seen this before. Awesome job MTH, I feel like there isn't much about tickets or jerseys you don't know haha. I for one can vouch for the water dripping in the 200 level. We sit in 228 row 3, and the drip is not stop after or during rain/snow. I dunno how they haven't found a way to fix it after all these years.

Archived