Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

Fraudulent listing on stubhub:

Seller comments: Use This to Find me: hopson.zachary@yahoo.com and ask me about the selling price. You can take them before the auction ends.Do not forget to include the exact event you ask for and the exact event date in your message.

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/redskins-vs-cowboys-11-16-2008-553780/?ticket_id=153589898

Mark, I think you should change your name to MarktheTicketGuy ;)

Really, you perform a valuable service to all Skins fans, so thanks!

(And someone please tell me what the hell happened to the avatars?!?!?)

:dallasuck

• 3 weeks later...
Last time I tried to scap a ticket was at the Wizards playoff game. Needless to say they wouldn't budge even at halftime. Ended up missing the game and driving back to PA. I would rather have my tickets in hand. Less stress.
Having been a season ticket holder since day 1 at Fedex, let me assure you there is no chance of this happening. I have no doubt, and I mean 0%, that I could go to a Playoff game at Fedex and get in for under face. There are 95,000 tickets.

This thread is great! I have been debating buying tickets to a game to take my wife who has never been I just dont want to go broke doing it and I dont want to be in seats so bad, its better to watch on my TV at home. Since I have not been to Fedex since right after it opened, this at least lets me know what I am looking for when scouting things out. Its great how people on this board take the time to help each other out!

Can some one tell how the experince is from Loge seats and also what is a program. What are they typically worth?
I've never sat in the loge, but that'll change Sunday. You could do a search, the topic has been discussed dozens of times. A loge ticket is sold by the Redskins for just under five grand for a sheet of ten for the season and the Redskins loge tix currently include loge buffet passes. If you buy them on the aftermarket, they probably won't include the loge buffet pass, unless the listing says it is included. It is worth whatever you want to pay for it. The programs sell for $5 I believe. What is a game program... wow... um, it's a magazine which includes the starting players names, their numbers, weights, positions, etc., for both teams. It has various articles in it, and lots of nice photos and lots of ads.

Anyone have any experience with pre-game Field Passes? From the Tailgate Club raffle, I have Field passes for this week's game. I've seen the promo video on the Touchdown Club link, but I wanted to know if it is accurate. Is there actual opportunity to get autographs/pictures, or is it more or less watching warm-up from the sidelines?

So there is more to this thread than just OV seating info.

I've been ignoring this thread for years assuming I knew all there was to know about the upper 200 level of the visitors side.

The loge experience is a nice option once in a while when tix are available for $115. However, next time I will opt. for the west loge as the restrooms are more plentiful, the bar provides eye candy and the common areas are more spacious for hanging out during non game time.

For the price, I would prefer zone A club seats for most games b/c I find it easier to follow the game from the sidelines.

The wait service in the east loge was very prompt and polite on Sunday. Our girl never missed a beat and was very concious of when and where to stand, as to not obstruct views while play was in motion.

[quote name=

The wait service in the east loge was very prompt and polite on Sunday. Our girl never missed a beat and was very concious of when and where to stand, as to not obstruct views while play was in motion.[/quote]

The west loge has two extra rows, correct? Do they still have waiter service with the buffets now in place?

For $115, in December, with a high of 35 and rain in the forecast, I'd be all over the loge. I have to wonder if these tix are going to keep popping up. I don't know why they wouldn't. They have to go to somebody. It may as well be me. :)

Edit: Xav, the west loge has six rows, the east has four. The Loge has wait service for alcohol, but you have to fetch the buffet food yourself.

The west loge has two extra rows, correct? Do they still have waiter service with the buffets now in place?

There are two extra rows of seats sticking out on a balcony over the 300 level on the west loge only.

I'm pretty sure they have wait service on the west side also. It's one of the major perks to the seats.

The buffet is the only food option as there are no concessions available for single purchase such as hot dogs etc.

However, one person can buy a $25 wristband and bring the food back to the seats to feed the others in your party. The staff didn't seem to care much as long as your cool to your server.

Mark, is there still full wait service on the 300 club level?

I know they advertised it when the place opened, but my friends told me it often took a full quarter to get the food and beverage. Thus it's much easier and faster to get up and go out to the concourse. I don't remember seeing any wait staffers when I sat in 342 for the Cards game this year.

Too much wait staff could lead to lots of obstructed views as the server stands there waiting for people to figure out what they want.

Can someone who knows the seating find me good seats to the 12/21 Eagles game. I need 4. This stubhub bs wants an extra $100 for nothing, ridiculous.

If it's good seats you really need, it could be tough to find four together for a low price. You might be best off purchasing from Ebay, Stubhub or ASCticket.com, but wait until a week or two b/f the game.

If you just want four seats together, I suggest putting up a wanted posting on Craigslist. You'll probably get offers from local season ticket holders for close to face value. The seats will probably all be in the upper level. Again, you should wait until the games nears.

I've put up wanted postings on Craigslist a few times in the past, and each time local STH's offered me four seats together at face.

Hail!

Mark, is there still full wait service on the 300 club level?

I know they advertised it when the place opened, but my friends told me it often took a full quarter to get the food and beverage. Thus it's much easier and faster to get up and go out to the concourse. I don't remember seeing any wait staffers when I sat in 342 for the Cards game this year.

Too much wait staff could lead to lots of obstructed views as the server stands there waiting for people to figure out what they want.

Yes, there's still wait service. There are menus at every other cup holder when the game starts. In fact, I have one posted in post #1 of this thread. I don't use the service that much when I'm up there - I'm not made of money ya know. But from what I've seen, it's fairly efficient. The order is taken and punched into some kind of electronic device which transmits it to wherever. Then, another wait person brings the food directly, leaving the original wait person free to continue taking orders. I believe a gratuity is added automatically. Credit cards accepted. I thought it was a fairly efficient operation.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd take a quick run through some listings this morning to see how many cheats I could find. Found two:

This seller forgot to mention the Limited View or Obstructed View:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130267178421&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D130267178421%26_fvi%3D1

This seller claims his seats are on the 45-50, but they're actually aligned with the 38 or 39. He also forgot to mention his seats are "Terrace Seating" which means the view includes a very low overhang.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270296938471&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D270296938471%26_fvi%3D1

This seller claims he's selling an aisle seat with "nobody in front of you." What he's not telling you is the reason there's nobody in front of you is there's a railing in front of you blocking part of the field because the seats are in front of the entrance tunnel. These seats are not sold to the public, they're available only to redskins ticket office staff, is what I believe I remember crackerbaby00 posting a while back...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260310597869&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D260310597869%26_fvi%3D1

• 3 weeks later...

A one day listing and no mention of the view. The view is definitely restricted in some way. Could be Terrace seating, could be Limited View, could be Obstructed View. Watch out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330289529069&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm38%26_nkw%3D330289529069%26_fvi%3D1

• 2 months later...

Greetings.

A member has PMed me and asked me about an offer he found for a pair of lower levels with parking for $1,100 total. The seller's reply reads like this:

yes 2 tickets in section 112 row 2 with parking pass included and the price is $1.100. the only way we can make a deal is through eBay,in order to have a safe transaction for both of us.If this work for you just let me know your eBay id and full name, address where the tickets must be shipped so we can proceed. eBay will send you an invoice asap and they will let you know what you have to do

Note the lack of proper punctuation and the european style of four figure number above. Compare it with this quote below from a known scammer from post #356 of Dec '07 in this thread:

......The only way we can make a deal is trough eBay,in order to have a safe transaction for both of us.You will have to pay 50% of amount to eBay and they will hold the payment until the hard tickets are in your hands. If this work for you just let me know your eBay id and full name, address where the tickets must be shipped so we can proceed. eBay will send you an invoice asap and they will let you know what you have to do.

Watch out for this seller.

Archived