Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

When I read through the paypal guarantee terms, it says 45 days from date of payment with paypal, do you know it to be otherwise? I might be ok if I pay tomorrow (July 1) if that is the case.

It is possible the seller was upgraded to club from 228 if the seller was a tailgate club member. My take is it's probably a legit sale - she's just not good at business.

Yes, your payment would be covered by paypal. However, there is a 45 day window to file a claim. That starts from the day you won the auction. This is IIRC, so you might double check. The first preseason game is Aug 23, so that's a good 7-8 weeks away.

If you want the tix, you should pay by paypal. Be sure to file a claim within 45 days of auction end, however, regardless of whatever excuse she has. You can always cancel the claim once you receive the tix.

I would communicate to her that you intend to file a claim within 45 days because you are forced to due to the window closing. She should accept that and understand.

When I read through the paypal guarantee terms, it says 45 days from date of payment with paypal, do you know it to be otherwise? I might be ok if I pay tomorrow (July 1) if that is the case.
No - I was thinking of it as an ebay purchase. You probably have it right - 45 days from date of payment.

July 1 payment means you must file a claim by Aug 13. That's ten days before the first pre game.

Great info here, thanks Mark!

Mods, is there any way you can save these posts? Perhaps a "sticky"?

I'd love to have this info available the next time I go to DC to watch a game at FedEx.

Thanks!

edit: I just read one of Mark's posts explaining why this cannot be "stickied"... ignore my question above.

• 1 month later...
quick question mark...

I've read most of the 1st page of this thread, and I'm pretty sure I get it, but, sec. 228 row 6 - these aren't any sort of obstructed view/pillars in the way or anything like that right?

Nope. You're good to go, man. Sat in that row in the 200's before. Great seats.

You're under the cover but you don't have any obstructions.

My friend ordered a couple tickets from stubhub for the Giants game in December, will they ship them now or closer to the date?

I think it's now. They have a certain time limit to mail them off from time of purchase.

At least, they did when I bought tickets from then before. Had them within a week even though the game wasn't for another month.

My friend ordered a couple tickets from stubhub for the Giants game in December, will they ship them now or closer to the date?

CHECK! I got screwed. I bought tickets for December 6 vs saints and the tickets are not supposed to be delivered until the 4th. no big deal but im flying to DC on the 5th...if the tickets are late im am beyond screwed.

Anyone know id stubhub can ask the seller to up the date.

quick question mark...

I've read most of the 1st page of this thread, and I'm pretty sure I get it, but, sec. 228 row 6 - these aren't any sort of obstructed view/pillars in the way or anything like that right?

What TJ said.
The problem with Stubhub is you may be dealing with dumbasses. You have no way of knowing. If the seller is a mouth-breather, he may not even check his email. He may have forgotten all about this, for all you know. If you have concerns, call stubhub, and they can call the seller and light a fire under his ass.
CHECK! I got screwed. I bought tickets for December 6 vs saints and the tickets are not supposed to be delivered until the 4th. no big deal but im flying to DC on the 5th...if the tickets are late im am beyond screwed.

Yes, they can. Call stuhub, explain the problem. They will try to solve it.

I know the one time I sold tickets through StubHub I had to have them FedExed within like 1 business day or something ridiculous like that. Sounds like this guy wants to hold off and see if he gets a better deal for them, which I've run into on other ticket sites. They'll list their tickets multiple places and when you order one, it'll turn out that those tickets listed had been sold using another site. I thought StubHub offered protection against that though.

When tickets are purchased, the seller is emailed by stubhub and asked to confirm the sale. The seller must choose one of three options.

1) Do you have the tickets right now?

If the answer is yes, the sale is confirmed and the seller must send the tickets immediately.

2) Will you have the tickets at some point in the future?

If the answer is yes, the seller must choose a date. The seller can choose up to a few days before the game, which sucks for the buyer, because if the buyer needs them earlier, he has no recourse, except to beg. The sale is confirmed. Buyer is told he will have the tickets shipped at a later date.

3) Do you no longer have the tickets? If the answer is yes, then the sale is not confirmed, and stubhub will try to fill the order with other tickets which they claim are equal or better. They have 48 hours from the purchase date and time to do this. Buyer has the right to refuse these other tickets and get his money back.

Once the sale is confirmed, the seller is obligated to send the tickets. He cannot back out. If he does, his credit card will be charged the ticket amount.

There are a number of brokers who stock Redskins tickets. Stubhub is not one of these. Stubhub is a middle man site, and most of the tickets you see on stubhub are relayed onto stubhub from other broker sites with a stubhub mark up. Point is, it is almost always cheaper to bypass the middleman and buy your tickets from the broker who actually stocks them.

tag search: redskins tickets

for more info

Can I ask a question about Saturday's game? I bought 5 tickets through Stub Hub, and they don't look like any other tickets I've seen. They don't have a picture of a player or anything. Can anyone reassure me they are genuine? I'm not at home, but I do know they are smaller with no picture. I was okay with them, but my friend who is coming with me is all worried! Thanks!!

Tickets for accounts which have been recently issued are printed at the ticket office and don't look anything like the tickets printed at the commercial printer. In the past, the TO tickets have been cream colored, with a ghost-like image on the front, and very faint almost invisible markings on the back.

If you have any doubts, bring your stubhub receipt with you. If you have fake tickets and you can't get in the gate, you can go to the stubhub window near Gate D and they will try to solve your problem.

Tickets for accounts which have been recently issued are printed at the ticket office and don't look anything like the tickets printed at the commercial printer. In the past, the TO tickets have been cream colored, with a ghost-like image on the front, and very faint almost invisible markings on the back.

I have those tickets again this year because I changed seats so late, and they are yellowish with "Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation" at the bottom of the back, just like last year.

If you have any doubts, bring your stubhub receipt with you. If you have fake tickets and you can't get in the gate, you can go to the stubhub window near Gate D and they will try to solve your problem.

Thanks guys. Now I need to convince my friend that really, MTH is a good guy and she can trust you! :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived