Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tim Tebow looks pretty good. I like the guy, he's got 'it'

By 'it', do you mean terrible foot work? By 'it', do you mean, a slow delivery? By 'it', do you mean overall terrible mechanics?...Yes, I agree.;)

Someone drafted John Carlson

Another person goes "Dude, this isn't hockey"

LOL

Noobs. He's the Seattle Seahawks TE. If memory serves, he had one big game early in the year last year, and then was never heard from again.

Explain how GT can be good without Drwyer, WR, and defensive player who I forget

They took a step back boss

THEY TOOK A STEP BACK

Its 'Dwyer'. And they will be good once again this year. Its the system Paul Johnson runs, more than anything else. Thomas was the WR. And Johnson was the DE.

I know its not against the 1st team, but whoever said Tebow wouldnt make it as an NFL QB will be eating crow one day.. He looks damn good tonight against the Steelers..

You had it right in that first line. It wasn't against the first team. And he won't see many first team defenses over the course of his career, as he will be holding a clipboard.

He had that bad pick

Had a good last drive

He won't start though, will backup Orton or something

And it's not like Orton is Jamarcus-awful or anything, he's pretty decent

He will be a career backup, yes.

He's going to be a bum.

Pretty much. But by all accounts, he's at least a decent human being.

That Dwyer kid is tearing **** up

This should come as no surprise.

Oh, no doubt! He's not gonna start over Orton.. Im just sayin, he'll play QB in the NFL one day..

Yeah, that's possible. But only if Orton goes down. And even then he might not play unless Quinn really sucks or gets hurt. Both of those scenarios are possible. But mostly he's gonna be relegated to backup QB duties.

Archived