Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

man...I had a super hot bartender tonight. I asked her if she was Indian, she said no, she was middle eastern, so I guessed Lebanese and she said she was Jordanian. I'm smitten :pfft:

I left on my receipt 'itni helwe'...it means 'youre beautiful' in arabic :pimp:

Your game is horrible. Truly.

I was down in the dumps... Really... My house is foreclosed, I will be living in an extended stay hotel for the next month, I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years, I've got a DUI still on my conscience, my roommate moved out about 3 weeks ago, I've got less than $1500 to my name before paying the $600 for a month at the hotel, I'm making about 50% at my current job compared to my former job, I have $800/month student loans so I had to stop paying my mortgage to pay those because I bought my house with only my name on it and my dad cosigned on my student loans so those were more important because they involved someone other than me, I don't have the credit to get student loans to finish the last year of school for Economics, I'm sitting here in a room that I know I'll never see again because I will be evicted by the sherriff on September 2nd, everything's packed up... Yet I looked at the pictures of the Draft Day Party of '09 and it completely cheered me up...

I don't even know if I'd be ALIVE if it wasn't for you guys... For that... It's just eternal greatness that I feel right now... Honestly... This place is the ONLY place I KNOW will cheer me up if I look hard enough...

Thank you all... I love you all...

I can tell you all this, yet I can't tell my parents everything that's going on in my life... I'm an internet tough guy alright... I act tough yet I can't even tell my parents what I just told you...

I have to agree with Kosh on this one. That is akin to passing a note around in elementary to a girl you like, asking her to check yes in the box if she likes you.

Why not just try talking to these girls instead of leaving messages. They might actually think its creepy.

You will never get an honest response from a bartender while they're on the clock...

They are there to make money, they will tell you what you want to hear until they are off the clock...

ION, You should have had a talk with your parents about this. While its honorable that you would want to pay off the loan that your dad helped you with, its much smarter to pay your mortgage. I'm sure they would have worked something out with you. But what's done is done. Keep your head up. Things will get better.

I have to agree with Kosh on this one. That is akin to passing a note around in elementary to a girl you like, asking her to check yes in the box if she likes you.

Why not just try talking to these girls instead of leaving messages. They might actually think its creepy.

You act like I pulled a ***** move and hid in the corner...I was talking to her the whole night, and she kept coming to my side of the bar and talking with me. I dont see what the big deal is...I left something funny on the receipt to make her smile...big deal. it is what it is.

You will never get an honest response from a bartender while they're on the clock...

They are there to make money, they will tell you what you want to hear until they are off the clock...

That's cool and all. But BLTO uses this same approach in other situations. Its just lame, imo. He needs to step up his game. Just talk to the women. The worst they can say is they aren't interested.

ION, You should have had a talk with your parents about this. While its honorable that you would want to pay off the loan that your dad helped you with, its much smarter to pay your mortgage. I'm sure they would have worked something out with you. But what's done is done. Keep your head up. Things will get better.

I got trapped into the "the bubble will never burst" theory...

My mortgage was at 8.25% for an 82,500 condo ($800/month plus [started at $98/month now is $129/month] home owners association fees... My student loans were probably 5% if not less for $85k in student loans, I can find a 2br 2ba apartment here for $650/month I can't find a college that will let me go there for one year and graduate...

Seriously who in their right mind would give a 85k loan to a 22 year old with 4 years of credit history knowing NOTHING other than their credit score? I didn't have to turn in ANY financial statements, anything but my social.... I didn't even put my name or age on the freaking application... It was a NODOC loan... That's ****ing stupid on the bank's part... I AM PROOF THEY GAVE LOANS TO ANYONE WHO APPLIED....

This just pisses me off more...

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/banking/financialprivacy/p33720.asp

* No-doc or NINA (no income/no asset verification) mortgages are for creditworthy people who want maximum privacy and can afford to pay for it.

I paid around 6k at closing to get this place... I couldn't afford it then, I can't afford it now...

But if more people had my views on the credit system, there would be NO CREDIT SYSTEM...

It's basically set up so that if you SAVE the money on that mortgage instead of paying it, you can put a 20% downpayment on your next house before they foreclose on it...

You act like I pulled a ***** move and hid in the corner...I was talking to her the whole night, and she kept coming to my side of the bar and talking with me. I dont see what the big deal is...I left something funny on the receipt to make her smile...big deal. it is what it is.

Well you never specified that you had been talking to her all night. And I never insinuated that you were a pansy or anything. I just think you might get further by actually talking to them if you are interested. But that's just me.

Well you never specified that you had been talking to here all night. And I never insinuated that you were a pansy or anything. I just think you might get further by actually talking to them if you are interested. But that's just me.

dont worry, i take care of my situations. I go to that bar all the time, my friend wasnt working so she was my bartender. I'll be back, no worries, she'll remember me. Me, my friend, and another guy there had the same name on their tab, so she kept calling me #1 all night and laughing. Its all good, I was just kidding around with a hot girl and wasnt expecting much, that's all.

You have no game Toaster. We love you, but we all know it's true.

I never said you were a ***** or a bad guy, simply that your game needs work.

We used to call it "booking". Did you book her ? Meaning get her number and put it in your book/phone. Sounds like you didn't even give her your number either. Guess what, she likes money. ha, surprise, don't we all.

ION, PM me if you need. Sounds like a time to move though.

Archived